Author Topic: that new Young Buck is...  (Read 455 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: that new Young Buck is...
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2004, 06:37:09 PM »
8.5/10, that's rediculous...i'd give it was written or doggfather an 8 out of 10, you telling me this is better, please...i haven't heard it yet but i'll put money on it that it's no better than a 5...it will play out then be forgotten, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2004, 07:07:28 PM »
Its a good album by todays standards

sums it up perfectly in the background i have MTV base wit some nelly song on man Rap Is Whack nowadays!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2004, 07:48:57 PM »
Its a good album by todays standards

sums it up perfectly in the background i have MTV base wit some nelly song on man Rap Is Whack nowadays!
yea thats true. You cant really compare albums nowadays to the past. They just dont compare.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2004, 04:43:20 AM »
"Bang Bang" & "Thou Shall" is the only tracks im feelin. "Stomp" is bangin too, but it was better when T.I. & Luda was goin at it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 06:56:15 AM »
does anyone have a trackist or a list of proucers?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2004, 02:01:18 PM »
''I'm A Soldier'' is a great way to start the CD. The beat is great and bangs hard, Buck's flow is (in my opinion) better here than on any other track on the album and even 50's chorus is cool. Seems like most people aren't feeling this track as much as I am, but I can play it anytime and not get bored of it - unlike some of the other cuts on the album.

My favourite songs are: ''I'm A Soldier'', ''Do It Like Me'', ''Let Me In'', ''Black Gloves'', and ''Stomp''.

Overall I'd say its a CD that's certainly worth at least checking out before you knock it. I certainly prefer it to Banks, who I actually thought I would like better. A good debut from Buck! 8)
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Jome

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2004, 06:46:48 PM »
"Bang Bang" & "Thou Shall" is the only tracks im feelin. "Stomp" is bangin too, but it was better when T.I. & Luda was goin at it.

You on Bukk's dyck!  ::)

does anyone have a trackist or a list of proucers?

\/ Uhh, doh!! \/

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2004, 06:53:14 PM »
yep..

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2004, 10:19:59 AM »

hush faggot. your probably got a g-unit tatto
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2004, 07:19:36 PM »

hush faggot. your probably got a g-unit tatto

Didn't get irony huh.. moron.