Author Topic: Mobb Deep - Amerikaz Nightmare leftovers.. damn, there's a lot..  (Read 272 times)

Jome

All leftovers, or tracks that could have been on the album:

From the 1st tracklist (some might have been renamed):

1. Code, The (Unheard)
3. Clap Those Thangs - (featuring 50 Cent) (Leaked, pretty coo track)
4. Money Rolls (Unheard)
7. Life, The (Unheard)
8. Gangstaz Roll (Originally meant as the 1st single, scrapped for unknown reasons)
9. One Of Ours (The 1st version without Jadakiss, could have made the album imo.. produced by Havoc)
11. Favorite Rapper (From the Murda mixtape, class track.. produced by Havoc)
13. Human - (featuring Nelly) (Unheard, produced by Alchemist)

Other leftovers that could easily have made the album:

Fire - (Was leaked on a mixtape, sick minimalistic Havoc beat)
Somebody be dead - (Dramatic Alchemist beat, crazy beat, might make the Alchemist album)
Get shot the fuck up ft. Big Noyd - (Was on a soundtrack, but went unnoticed, hard as fuck beat)
Gun sling - (Alchemist & Mobb on some Jamaican shit.. heat, wonder where this will end up)

Leftovers that shouldn't make the album:

Heat - (Kinda mellow dark track, probably Havoc beat)
There that go - (Another Alchemist track, of the experimental type.. kinda chill track)
Getting moved on - (Dunno if it's a official track or not, I see why it didn't make the album..)
It's ya birthday feat. Big Noyd - (Kinda strange track, dark beat with a girl who sounds like she's on drugs singing "Go Havoc, it's ya birthday" on the chorus.. strange, but pretty decent)

There's at least 6-8 tracks that could have replaced "Neva Change" or "Shorty Wop"..

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Re: Mobb Deep - Amerikaz Nightmare leftovers.. damn, there's a lot..
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 09:37:22 PM »
IS THE ALBUM KOOL NAME SOME TRACK I SHOULD LISTEN TOO

pappy

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 10:52:39 PM »
amerikaz nightmare, got it twisted, when u hear the, one of ours pt 2, throw your hands up, we up, an got it twisted remix with twista

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2004, 08:20:39 AM »
3. Clap Those Thangs - (featuring 50 Cent) (Leaked, pretty coo track)

I also got a remix to this produced by J-Love.  No new verses (I think), just a different beat.

Efrain

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2004, 12:11:47 PM »
Also "We Don't Love Em" another leftover. I get the feeling a lot of those songs were on verious advance cd's Jive sent out to be reviewed by magazines. A bunch are mentioned in reviews ex Blender mentiones the non LP track "Fire", XXL mentiones two(2) tracks featuring the quote "mobb b-team" Infamous mobb, littles, noyd and Illa Gee (neither Illa Gee or Infamous mobb show up on the album). And the source mentiones "thats how gangsters roll" ("Gangstaz Roll") and "don't love em" ("we don't love em") both of which we know arent on the retail version of the LP. Also a few weeks back Alchemist did an interview and said he contributed around seven (7) tracks for Amerikaz Nightmare so I wouldnt be suprised if Hav and Pee alone did 3x that amount that didnt make the cut. Its crazy to think that these guys record this way for every album.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2004, 12:39:15 PM »
Thought there was one with R. Kelly too???  Tick Tock w/ Nas should be on there.  That is a sick cut.  I wanna here the one with Nelly
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Jome

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2004, 07:51:21 PM »
Also "We Don't Love Em" another leftover. I get the feeling a lot of those songs were on verious advance cd's Jive sent out to be reviewed by magazines. A bunch are mentioned in reviews ex Blender mentiones the non LP track "Fire", XXL mentiones two(2) tracks featuring the quote "mobb b-team" Infamous mobb, littles, noyd and Illa Gee (neither Illa Gee or Infamous mobb show up on the album). And the source mentiones "thats how gangsters roll" ("Gangstaz Roll") and "don't love em" ("we don't love em") both of which we know arent on the retail version of the LP. Also a few weeks back Alchemist did an interview and said he contributed around seven (7) tracks for Amerikaz Nightmare so I wouldnt be suprised if Hav and Pee alone did 3x that amount that didnt make the cut. Its crazy to think that these guys record this way for every album.

Damn, that's crazy.. too bad they left "Fire" off the album, "Gangstaz roll" should have made it as well..
I think Alchemist did 3 tracks on AM, 4 if you count the Twisted remix..