Author Topic: Artists on this site??  (Read 283 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Artists on this site??
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 11:42:02 AM »
if warrens is reading this im sure he is pleased of the support he is gettin from everyone in here.
i want his ass to post a response, WHY WARREN, WHYYYYY

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 01:00:19 PM »
yeah no doubt, he's probably the most loved artist by the visitors of wcc. and snoop the most hated lol

eS El Duque

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2004, 01:42:21 PM »
yeah no doubt, he's probably the most loved artist by the visitors of wcc. and snoop the most hated lol

nah, i think 50 cent gets more hate than Snoop  ;D

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2004, 02:56:03 PM »
Warren is on the spotlight here he  was on power 106 today i think he should this publicity to make a move on a movie or somenthing i think from the whole 213 crew right know he took the spotlight yeah the G Child is like a new faces to you EAstCoast Ni99@s so he should go like and show or somenthin have stay in the spot right know cuz the tour shit is gonna gonna be long and he gonna get burn he should go and make some moves and on his own i think drop a solo track and interview with dubcnN and we can chat with him on line  on Efnet only selected few should join that chat that's money man.....?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2004, 04:25:12 PM »
i still remember when warren g was posting here a while back...and i told him g funk was dead...he got pissed and called me out in a thread...lol..

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2004, 04:29:21 PM »
i still remember when warren g was posting here a while back...and i told him g funk was dead...he got pissed and called me out in a thread...lol..

And you are one of the reasons he doesn't post anymore >:(

Smoke

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2004, 04:32:17 PM »
WARREN G got nothing but love!! Wassup man?? ;D 8)

Smoke

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »

Congrats. Now your life is complete! ::)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2004, 05:33:22 PM »

Where's the post at  or what was warre's nick name

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2004, 09:57:47 PM »
Ecay needs to post back up on siccness again.  That Bomb Leery comp was hard as fucjk

eS El Duque

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2004, 11:59:07 PM »
Warren is on the spotlight here he  was on power 106 today i think he should this publicity to make a move on a movie or somenthing i think from the whole 213 crew right know he took the spotlight yeah the G Child is like a new faces to you EAstCoast Ni99@s so he should go like and show or somenthin have stay in the spot right know cuz the tour shit is gonna gonna be long and he gonna get burn he should go and make some moves and on his own i think drop a solo track and interview with dubcnN and we can chat with him on line  on Efnet only selected few should join that chat that's money man.....?

lmao

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2004, 12:42:36 AM »

Who the hell sold you a keyboard?