Author Topic: Tom's review of the free Nas concert in central park  (Read 367 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Tom's review of the free Nas concert in central park
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2004, 10:55:49 PM »
Tight man...I wish they would have concerts like those in cali
They do all the time bro, except usually not with such big names as Nas...usually it's Jayo Felony, Brotha Lynch Hung, Goldie Loc, E-40, Spice-1, CJ Mack, etc, etc.....still those are some tight performers right there.

the free ones? and I meant I wish nas would do stuff like that in cali 2 :) 

pappy

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM »
Tight man...I wish they would have concerts like those in cali
They do all the time bro, except usually not with such big names as Nas...usually it's Jayo Felony, Brotha Lynch Hung, Goldie Loc, E-40, Spice-1, CJ Mack, etc, etc.....still those are some tight performers right there.

the free ones? and I meant I wish nas would do stuff like that in cali 2 :) 

nah its jus a new york thing.  he aint goin nation wide doing that lol.  He said at the concert fuck it imma make this a yearly thing.  That be dope i definitly show up again lol.  Its funny im readin on sohh.com all the people that waited online for 2-3 hours an didnt get in but i got in only waiting half an hour lol.

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2004, 02:04:07 AM »
did he really say "fuck gay-z, fuck 50 and fuck them cocksucking dipset niggas" ? heh, sounds like a few diss tracks will happen outta this
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

pappy

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2004, 11:09:22 AM »
did he really say "fuck gay-z, fuck 50 and fuck them cocksucking dipset niggas" ? heh, sounds like a few diss tracks will happen outta this

he didnt say it like that.  he never said fuck gay-z.  he did do ether but after said he got love for jay cuz hes part of hip hop.  He did say fuck that shit that aint real rap like fuckin 50 cent an the dip set dickheads.  The only person i see nas havin beef with on wax is 50.  He never dissed the dip set b/c they aint worth it.  so when he said that shit at the concert he did it on his terms.