Author Topic: Bad Azz - Legendary LIfe & Talkin' Bout U: Two of 04's hottest songs, who agree?  (Read 258 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Actually I thought the Executive Decisionz record wasnt all that it could have been, but it had about 7 banging ass tracks, 7 good tracks, and 3 weaker tracks.

Legendary Life was amazing... meech wells delivered one of his best beats to date and kokane had a sick ass hook.. and bad was tight as always, specially his third verse!! and scoop, who's dominos cousin btw, did a good job too!

Talkin' Bout U is by far the best Kurupt diss to date... Bad went straight at it and Conflict came off! "If u really called shots round here, the homie Bad woulda never got jumped on around here!" Tight chorus, tight beat, tight song.

Bumpin' & Poundin', crazy ass Rhythm D beat, tight verses. nothing else to say.

the song with daz and the low lifes was sick, the anti-war we all know was sick, what im spillin i thought was sick.. and a gang of others too.

oh and please dont start talking about how the bad azz album was or what yall dint like bout it im taking about these songs i actually named.
what did ya'll think about these songs?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 11:36:20 PM by Nima »

Jome

Legendary Life was amazing... meech wells delivered one of his best beats to date and kokane had a sick ass hook.. and bad was tight as always, specially his third verse!!

the anti-war we all know was sick

Co-sign.
These 2 tracks, plus the track with E-White was the 3 best tracks on the album.
Overall, it was a bit of a let down though.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
I like The Kurupt Diss

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It would have been a hell of a lot better if the mastering wasn't so shitty

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
does anyone kno the name of the track made recently by eastsidaz where tray deee disses kurupt and death row?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

does anyone kno the name of the track made recently by eastsidaz where tray deee disses kurupt and death row?

i doubt tray deee has made a recent track... and tray deee was recording with kurupt before he went to jail too... so i duno. where did u hear bout this?

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

i doubt tray deee has made a recent track... and tray deee was recording with kurupt before he went to jail too... so i duno. where did u hear bout this?

it wasnt RECENT but i think it was made during the time the gang bang muzik promo leaked (and it miteve been on the cd but im not sure). jome posted the lyrics.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

it wasnt RECENT but i think it was made during the time the gang bang muzik promo leaked (and it miteve been on the cd but im not sure). jome posted the lyrics.

i dunno bout that but i do know that they have a song together from when the album was being done since i heard it lol it has kurupt talking at the end for a lil while and shit

lbc213

Agreed, Talkin Bout U is tight as fuck, but my fav song has to be What It Iz Here feat E-White, I like his style "We livin & learn life the hard way".

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Agreed, Talkin Bout U is tight as fuck, but my fav song has to be What It Iz Here feat E-White, I like his style "We livin & learn life the hard way".

yeah but it was kinda sad to see how bad azz ripped e-white, e-white came off very poor, bad azz made him look like a baby on that song.. everybody agrees except for bad azz, he says e-white came off tight lol

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Freak of the week is the dopest song and Proffesional hustlin.
I got everyone here in south sweden bumpin Freak of the week they love that song.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Rudki

Professional hustling i didnt like at all, well it hasnt grew on me, didnt like the beat

im feelin Bumpin N Poundin ALOT that sure does bump and im feelin What the world needs now bad azz comes off great with the down to earth shit and benjilino compliments wit the hook very well