Author Topic: Dolla Mix JACKED  (Read 104 times)

Don Dolla

Dolla Mix JACKED
« on: August 17, 2004, 09:05:54 AM »
A few months ago i dropped a HOT mix of DJ Quik & Nate Dogg's "Head Of State" Full CDQ 4 minutes + worth at my forum www.dogg-house.cjb.net. But unfortunately it was jacked and pressed on vinyl by what company? I dont know. But the vinyl gives no credit whatsoever, not even my name on there! Just taken and put on "Westsideee! Vol. 10" It is my mix that i worked hard on to every last detail and thought id post this up because i feel everyone should know that people who take credit for something they didnt do aint SHIT! I know its happened to Cynical before and probably a lot of other people too. I just dont want it to go ignored. If you wanna check the mix out with no intentions of jacking it and claiming the fame, then check out the forum. Check out the vinyl at www.boutrecords.com ... look under import vinyl on like page 2 or 3 or something. Im out.

Don Seer

Re: Dolla Mix JACKED
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2004, 09:25:27 AM »
damn bad luck dude :(

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 09:39:34 AM »
That is so ridiculously fucked up.  The worst part is that its somebody that goes on the forum who jacked it.

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2004, 09:41:18 AM »
If you sue them you might get your name out there.

Don Dolla

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2004, 10:06:44 AM »
lol! yeah WS... your right out of the 234 people who joined the forum, most of em dirty ass leechers, one of them was the person.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2004, 10:09:03 AM »
lol! yeah WS... your right out of the 234 people who joined the forum, most of em dirty ass leechers, one of them was the person.
Yep >:(