Author Topic: MA$E - BREATHE, STRETCH, SHAKE  (Read 771 times)

Sikotic™

Re: MA$E - BREATHE, STRETCH, SHAKE
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2004, 09:12:44 PM »
Didn't see the video but the song is okay I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

teecee

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2004, 11:08:46 PM »
Jome some of you european guys kill me, you all want to escape your life by listening to some gangster shit to make you feel hard and whatever, that shit is too funny.  I still like that gangster shit once in awhile, but its nice to here a whole album without negativity (mase album) for once..........props to mase for doing this, its like a better version of will smith type rap

Jome

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2004, 01:47:14 AM »
Jome some of you european guys kill me, you all want to escape your life by listening to some gangster shit to make you feel hard and whatever, that shit is too funny.  I still like that gangster shit once in awhile, but its nice to here a whole album without negativity (mase album) for once..........props to mase for doing this, its like a better version of will smith type rap

Lmao
I feel sorry for you if you listen to music to escape your life, you Americans crack me up some times.

I want shit that bumps, and preferrably gangstashit, a laidback track is cool once in a while, but not a whole album of it..
And preferrably with some actual substance, not "god is great" and "god gave me this clothes, hurray"
I like mostly gangstarap with hard beats, and I like mostly gangster movies with action, a good plot and a smart storyline.. fuck that soft shit.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2004, 01:48:45 AM by Jome »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2004, 10:25:07 AM »
so you're sayin Mase's whole album was thankin God? lol did you even listen to it? all beef aside, its sad to hear someone say they'd rather hear gun talk than thankin God for their blessings. rap is runnin yo life now. and atleast Mase rappin about real shiet and not just sayin what people want to hear. anyone can say "ima gangsta, I got guns, I shoot people" but how many artist can have a huge radio hit in which they say thinks like "im born again" etc?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2004, 11:33:55 AM »
Listen to him on "Guess Who's Back" and now on "Get Rich Or Die Tryin". It should be obvious where he got his flow from.

You know he got shot in the mouth.. he even talks with that slur..
If he even fakes it in interviews.. then he's a good faker.. lol

That didnt affect his flow. Listen to his song "Fuck You". That was after he got shot but he was rappin at a quicker pace & the words were all clear. But after he signed with Shady/Aftermath he started talkin/rappin a lot slower & mumblin.

I guess thats just an aftershock that took a year and a half to take place  ::)
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2004, 12:34:33 PM »
mase album is garbage, and so is this track. id rather listen to that mumble mouth 50 cent over this wack ass "god thanking" mase anyday. just for the record, coc mase>50 at any point in his career.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2004, 12:36:50 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2004, 01:02:47 PM »
Its not like this is a gospel album, Mase doesn't even talk about God that much on the CD.  I mean, look at "Breathe Stretch Shake" its about dancing or clubbing or whatever.

eS El Duque

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2004, 01:42:53 PM »
many artist can have a huge radio hit in which they say thinks like "im born again" etc?

well, many artists, just not that many rappers

i prefer 50 cent to Ma$e most of the time becuase, well 50 cent is gangsta and gets some nice ass productions (not only from dre).I'd probably prefer Ma$e to 50 cent if HE HAD BETTER FUCKIN PRODUCTION, production i like. Hard hitting mutha fuckin bumpin beats bitch  8)

But i love Ma$e - I owe...thats one of the tightest songs i've heard all god damn year

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2004, 04:11:11 PM »
Lol every time u mention mase, u mention I owe..

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2004, 03:50:11 AM »
track is dope, video is dope, album is dope
mase is a legend 8)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2004, 03:57:58 AM »
track is dope, video is dope, album is dope
mase is a legend 8)

Indeed, And That other dude is right
Do You really think rappers talkin bout shootin actually shot someone in real life, or even hold a gun
Dont make me laugh man. Ma$e is one of the realeast in the game atm
YEa 50 is a gangsta, yes I like him. But 90% of the rappers are fake. And THATS A FACT!

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life