Author Topic: Murder Inc.'s Lloyd  (Read 1639 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Murder Inc.'s Lloyd
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2004, 07:19:48 AM »
^G-Unit dont need 2 do shit.What would they get if they supposedly did sth 2 Ja?They've already finished them off,Ja aint got no popularity now.Plus why the fuck does G-Unit have 2 do sth 2 them not on wax,if supposedly Ja is the killer & his label is called Murder Inc why dont they kill G-Unit?I mean it would be good for Murder Inc,right?Thats what I thought,they wont & cant do shit.

learn to read motherfucker someone said G Unit needs to end them OFF WAX and i said they aint gonna do shit cause they fake end of story and where the fuck did I say Ja or his team are killers ? nowhere they as fake as G Unit to so dont quote me postin bullshit that dont have shit to do with i said
I know he said that,Im just sayin that G-unit dont have 2 do anything,Im saying that Ja said he a killer & that type of shit,if u wanna call G-Unit fake then first look at your idol mockavelli & tell me if he's so real.
G-Unit will never be able to finish The Inc, G-Unit is loosing fans already it was a bad idea of 50 to get popular and then start making fun of people, didn't u hear that Shyne had shots at 50 from jail if Shyne haves ne more Shots at 50 but more shown to the public 50 will be loosing fans very fast. 50/G-Unit are nothing but a joke they won't stay in the game for long nemore.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2004, 07:56:36 AM »
lol,dont yall see that G-Unit is just starting?They got The Game,which will bring them & Aftermath once again big popularity,they gonna have G-Unit South where they're gonna have signed different rappers from the south,let me remind yall that the south is real popular for some time.Then they got Spider,which will no doubt go atleast platinum thx 2 his G-Unit affiliation.& then they got 50 with his new album with lots of shit from Dre's Detox,50 neva gonna be unpopular thx 2 his deal with Interscope,Shady & Aftermath.& then u get the solos from Young buck,Banks & Yayo & then finally their group albums which will sell well just like their first album.U cant lose in that kind of situation.Oh yeah,they got this other dude signed but I forgot how he called.Like I said,its just the begining for G-Unit records & its a win only situation.

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2004, 08:06:13 AM »
lol,dont yall see that G-Unit is just starting?They got The Game,which will bring them & Aftermath once again big popularity,they gonna have G-Unit South where they're gonna have signed different rappers from the south,let me remind yall that the south is real popular for some time.Then they got Spider,which will no doubt go atleast platinum thx 2 his G-Unit affiliation.& then they got 50 with his new album with lots of shit from Dre's Detox,50 neva gonna be unpopular thx 2 his deal with Interscope,Shady & Aftermath.& then u get the solos from Young buck,Banks & Yayo & then finally their group albums which will sell well just like their first album.U cant lose in that kind of situation.Oh yeah,they got this other dude signed but I forgot how he called.Like I said,its just the begining for G-Unit records & its a win only situation.
It's the beginning of the end coz 50 starts dissing ppl that do tracks with Ja and soon alot of artists will do tracks with Ja so 50 will have a problem with them all and those artists might be the friends of the rappers from "The South" and those rappers from "The South" won't sign with G-Unit or Aftermath
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 08:08:38 AM by Semir »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2004, 08:08:50 AM »
that doesnt make sense,that sth u just thought of,that aint no real shit,not 2 many people now would wanna work wit Mockavelli,anyway,Ja's popularity went way down so what guest appearences could save him?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2004, 08:10:25 AM by Masta T »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2004, 08:11:19 AM »
plus how could that stop the whole G-Unit records thing I posted?

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2004, 08:14:58 AM »
I didn't say it would stop the whole G-unit thing, but it's only a matter of time trust me, and ur right that Ja's popularity has gone down, but November 9 is his new album coming out & Ashantis album a week later and with Lloyd making new joints and Shan just did a vid with Shyne will make The Inc popular yet then if Ja comes up with a nice joint he will b back too and after Ja probably Black Child's album so it's only a matter of time an The Inc will b back.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »
maybe they will be back but u neva know,I mean,they put out Ja Rules single out & it didnt get any attention so it got pushed back,the only thing I wanna see from tha inc is cadillac tah,he might not bring the inc back which I dont mind but he will make good music hopefully

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2004, 08:28:42 AM »
True but have you heard the remix of I Wonder, "Wonderfull" the beat is better, R.Kels voice is higher Ashanti is in it the lyrics is better
it's really hot, it's probably gonna get more attention than I Wonder

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2004, 09:56:04 AM »
nah i aint heard it

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2004, 10:30:01 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2004, 10:32:11 AM »
its unavailable

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2004, 10:34:36 AM »
Shit i'll try later, neway to get to the thread subject I think he has nice joints on his album, neone seen Hey Young Girl clip?

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2004, 11:19:06 AM »

if u wanna call G-Unit fake then first look at your idol mockavelli & tell me if he's so real.

where the fuck did I say Ja or his team are killers ? nowhere they as fake as G Unit

like i said

learn to read i could give a fucc about that nigga lol @ my idol