Author Topic: The Movement thread  (Read 348 times)

DAYUM

Re: The Movement thread
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2004, 10:10:19 AM »
you know if yall keep on this bullshit overseer can easily ban all u morons for spaming...

o wait nvm 90% of them would come back...

eS El Duque

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2004, 10:49:17 AM »
you know if yall keep on this bullshit overseer can easily ban all u morons for spaming...

this is the G-spot..you're allowed to spam ;D? since posts count for nothing

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2004, 01:01:55 PM »

I'm not spamming, not like that one guy used to I dont post all this senseless shit in other threads when I post out of G-Spot its an actual post and this is the first thread i've done like this so no I doubt he'll ban me hopefully not

-KIDRENEGADE-

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2004, 03:45:32 PM »
wtf? i was the first one moving the movement. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
Thanks, I was lookin for another excuse to use this image... frocio!

this'll prolly get locked but I dont care!

Welcome Back to D-metro he always got that Piff

I also wanna welcome our newest soldier King Tech Qudafi(SP?)

and I want to give a premature greeting to Smartass who'se conversion is imminent

the whole board is about to get loosy goosey cause the set is takin over doggie, ride with the movement or die from the movement! 8)

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET

free Killa Kain! >:(

my question is why the fuck do you have thesere images waitting in the wings, who the hell stores these on their comp to be used you're a bitch go to hell Dipset till I die Whats really goodd bitch >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Jome

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2004, 06:39:26 PM »
Online gangs.. great.  :-X

eS El Duque

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2004, 06:44:43 PM »
Online gangs.. great.  :-X

GoONIE GOOGOOS REPRESENTED!

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2004, 08:48:07 PM »
loosey goosey?

jesus christ...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

tommyilromano

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2004, 09:36:04 PM »

and I want to give a premature greeting to Smartass who'se conversion is imminent

the whole board is about to get loosy goosey cause the set is takin over doggie, ride with the movement or die from the movement! 8)

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET

my question is why the fuck do you have thesere images waitting in the wings, who the hell stores these on their comp to be used you're a bitch go to hell Dipset till I die Whats really goodd bitch >:(

My question is how can you have no life? "Dipset till I die" I mean... nevermind. I don't know about you but if I didn't work I wouldn't be on here. This forum is just to pass time I certainly don't take it serious.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2004, 12:44:49 AM »

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET

My question is how can you have no life? "Dipset till I die" I mean... nevermind. I don't know about you but if I didn't work I wouldn't be on here. This forum is just to pass time I certainly don't take it serious.

If you have sucha great life why do you worry about other people's so much doggie!? you jus jealous of how the set be operatin' Goonie Googoos gettin Loosey Gossey on your bitch ass DIPSET in the buildin' 8)

-KIDRENEGADE-

tommyilromano

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2004, 01:16:09 AM »
.... ??? Are you actually serious? I really hope not...

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET

If you have sucha great life why do you worry about other people's so much doggie!? you jus jealous of how the set be operatin' Goonie Googoos gettin Loosey Gossey on your bitch ass DIPSET in the buildin' 8)