Author Topic: r. kelly vs. michael jackson cases  (Read 211 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
r. kelly vs. michael jackson cases
« on: August 27, 2004, 10:45:52 PM »
does anyone else know wtf is going on here?

you got r. kelly, who ON VIDEO is pissing on the face of an underage girl, and charges are dropped.

and you have michael jackon, (who may be a little wierd), going to trial for very similar accounts but with no substantial evidence.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: r. kelly vs. michael jackson cases
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2004, 03:32:56 AM »
I didnt saw that video, he pissed in her face, nasty shit
I did saw the girl of the video who do looks like 16 to me
I know micheal had sex wit way younger children
But I dunno bout the cases

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

B-Blaze

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2004, 11:46:21 AM »
^ English Please!!!
and how do u know michael had sex wit younger children? were u there? Innocent until proven guilty

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2004, 12:59:12 PM »
Whether they did it or not, they both have paper, therefore, they'll get off easy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2004, 05:18:53 PM »
I really don't see how R.Kelly is going to get off with no time, they literally have several tapes of him, plus, the girl in question is testifying against him.  His defense so far is "that ain't me!!!" when they show him pictures of obviously, him, on tape with this girl.  He's claiming somebody spent millions of dollars to digitally edit his face onto every frame of the person in the video.  Come on now.  Guilty.

Michael on the other hand has nothing but public opinion against him.  There's no evidence at all suggesting he did anything with the kid, and the dates the kid claims something happened, Michael was by all accounts not even in the same state as the kid.  So there's not really much of a case there.  Michael's lawyers, also, have signed statements, and even videotaped interviews with the kid, and his mother, stating that Michael had never done anything innappropriate.  Add onto this that out of the literally hundreds of kids that visit Michael's house each month, none have said anything besides this boy, and you get the picture of a blackmail attempt against one of the world's richest entertainers. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2004, 05:24:17 PM »
Oh shit, I just read that Michael's Pre-trial was going on last week.  Get this shit.  The boy's stepfather takes the stand, and the defense got him to admit that he tried to get Michael to give him money, and him and the boy would do a movie, showing Michael in a postive light.

The defense is contending that the man, after that, blackmailed Michael the other way, and that's what the trial is all about.

I mean, the motherfucker just admitted he was trying to get money by saying Michael was cool, what the fuck? 

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2004, 08:35:42 PM »
I really don't see how R.Kelly is going to get off with no time, they literally have several tapes of him, plus, the girl in question is testifying against him. His defense so far is "that ain't me!!!" when they show him pictures of obviously, him, on tape with this girl. He's claiming somebody spent millions of dollars to digitally edit his face onto every frame of the person in the video. Come on now. Guilty.
dont u watch dave chappelle ... :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2004, 11:00:47 PM »
No, I don't. 

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2004, 03:20:55 AM »
im 100% sure micheal has sex wit younger children
dunno bout this case
but way back he paid millinos to put the case closed

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2004, 05:39:35 AM »
the charges in the r. kelly case were dropped, which is why i'm saying that this whole thing is fucked up. he's got nothing to worry about, even though he was so obviously guilty.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »
I believe Michael is innocent

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2004, 06:20:32 AM »
im 100% sure micheal has sex wit younger children
dunno bout this case
but way back he paid millinos to put the case closed

do we really need to go through y MJ paid the kid millions again. It wernt cause he had slept with the kid.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2004, 09:41:24 AM »
I think R. Kelly is still facing charges, some of them were dropped because the evidence was obtained illegally or something.  Also, I don't know if he pissed on the girl, I think that was just something Chappelle made up to be funny.  I had never heard anything about him pissing on anyobdy until the "Piss On U" sketch.  Has anyone seen the video to confirm it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2004, 02:03:11 PM »
I think R. Kelly is still facing charges, some of them were dropped because the evidence was obtained illegally or something.  Also, I don't know if he pissed on the girl, I think that was just something Chappelle made up to be funny.  I had never heard anything about him pissing on anyobdy until the "Piss On U" sketch.  Has anyone seen the video to confirm it?

Nah he definitely did. It's all on tape.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2004, 02:32:27 PM »
I really don't see how R.Kelly is going to get off with no time, they literally have several tapes of him, plus, the girl in question is testifying against him. His defense so far is "that ain't me!!!" when they show him pictures of obviously, him, on tape with this girl. He's claiming somebody spent millions of dollars to digitally edit his face onto every frame of the person in the video. Come on now. Guilty.

The Girl that R.Kelly is accused of having intercourse with is not testifying against him, she's his god-daughter...thats the only problem the prosecution had against convicting him, but now that the they found out they got their evidence illegally, the only thing they had against him doesnt count at all, so he's let free, but yea, he;s sooo guilty