Author Topic: Who do you think is the worst run organization in sports  (Read 737 times)

eS El Duque

Re: Who do you think is the worst run organization in sports
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2004, 05:42:03 PM »
^^that shit is so dope...there's a hot bitch at the bus stop atm lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2004, 11:52:04 PM »
most definately the clippers or the Bengles

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

pappy

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2004, 12:21:43 AM »
most definately the clippers or the Bengles
i disagree with the bengles.  3-4 years ago yea.  But they have greatly imporved there image in sports.  They are becoming a respectable franchise lol.  Its funny b/c i remember on espn 3-4 years ago them talkin about how badly run they are run lol.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2004, 03:07:17 AM »
San Diego Chargers...

Im a Raider fan, so fuck the Chargers but still. Eli was a bitch for the way he acted, but i dont blame him lol. The Chargers organization is SO cheap. The smartest move theyve made since ive been watching football, was actually paying Ladanian....im shocked. One superbowl appearance...ever, and they think they deserve a new stadium lol. Cmon.

eS El Duque

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2004, 10:53:00 AM »
I bet Eli Manning is gonna flop. I don't see the "umph" i see from his brother.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2004, 01:29:35 PM »
i think Eli will be good , IMO he has the potential to be better than Payton

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2004, 02:56:17 AM »
Peyton says Eli has more ability than he does. Don't know if Eli has the field sense that Peyton does tho. Or the work ethic for that matter.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2004, 09:08:05 PM »
Peyton says Eli has more ability than he does. Don't know if Eli has the field sense that Peyton does tho. Or the work ethic for that matter.

or the offense...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2004, 09:10:13 PM »

it depends on your idea of a flop i think. The expectations for him are pretty high because of his brother. So if he's anything less then great, he's gonna be considered a flop u know? If he becomes a solid quarterback, but not the best in the league is he still a flop? Anyways....fuck him, and anybody else who isnt a Raider  ;D

eS El Duque

« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2004, 05:18:55 AM »

it depends on your idea of a flop i think. The expectations for him are pretty high because of his brother. So if he's anything less then great, he's gonna be considered a flop u know? If he becomes a solid quarterback, but not the best in the league is he still a flop? Anyways....fuck him, and anybody else who isnt a Raider  ;D

he got a 20 million signing bonus...I mean, if he don't have a great season...he's a flop  :D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2004, 03:53:38 PM »
My hometown Pittsburgh Pirates, Havent had a winning season in like 12 years, keeps the same freaking manager when he does nothing(lloyd mcclendon), trades away any player that starts showing potential(Jason Schmidt, Brina Giles just to name a few), It seems they are always rebuilding, trying to develop players and never get anywhere....always making bad contracts...like 60 million to freakin jason kendall....OH AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON....10 YEARS AGO YOU HAD A CHOICE TO SIGN EITHER BARRY BONDS OR ANDY VANSLYKE....AND YOU CHOOSE VANSLYKE$^%(*&^)*^)  JESUS CHRIST....I WAS SO PISSED THEN AND IT STILL PISSES ME OFF...WE COULD BE WATCHIN THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER...BUT NO AT THE TIME WE SAVED LIKE A MILLION A YEAR( vanslyke got 5 million a year and bonds took 7 years at 49 million....wich would have been a bargain)

eS El Duque

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2004, 06:11:44 PM »
that is horrible ^^^^

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2004, 02:01:53 AM »
My hometown Pittsburgh Pirates, Havent had a winning season in like 12 years, keeps the same freaking manager when he does nothing(lloyd mcclendon), trades away any player that starts showing potential(Jason Schmidt, Brina Giles just to name a few), It seems they are always rebuilding, trying to develop players and never get anywhere....always making bad contracts...like 60 million to freakin jason kendall....OH AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON....10 YEARS AGO YOU HAD A CHOICE TO SIGN EITHER BARRY BONDS OR ANDY VANSLYKE....AND YOU CHOOSE VANSLYKE$^%(*&^)*^)  JESUS CHRIST....I WAS SO PISSED THEN AND IT STILL PISSES ME OFF...WE COULD BE WATCHIN THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER...BUT NO AT THE TIME WE SAVED LIKE A MILLION A YEAR( vanslyke got 5 million a year and bonds took 7 years at 49 million....wich would have been a bargain)

yah but Van Slyke was a solid player.  ;D