Author Topic: Crooked I & Suge Knight Battle... In Court  (Read 369 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Crooked I & Suge Knight Battle... In Court
« on: August 26, 2004, 03:42:16 PM »
Could rap mogul, Marion "Suge" Knight, be making another appearance in the courtroom in the near future?

According to Death Row Records recording artist Spider Loc, Suge is already packing his bags, and is eager for a good fight.

This time, when Suge enters the court room, there will be a familiar face standing on the other side... former Death Row artist Crooked I.

Spider Loc has let us know that Crooked I offered to pay Suge Knight one dollar off of every album he sells with his next release.

This proposal, however, was turned down by Knight, leaving no choice but for both sides to settle their differences in the court room.

Suge is indeed trying to stop Crooked I's album on Dynasty Records from being released, however, if they can not stop the release, Suge wants a base percentage of all sales rather than the one doller per album.

Crooked I's next release, currently titled "Mama's Boy", was supposed to hit shelves sometime at the end of this year, but unfortunately has been delayed until 2005.

Spider also mentioned that Petey Pablo is infact doing some work with Suge, but at this time, he is NOT signed to Death Row Records.

WCA

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I & Suge Knight Battle... In Court
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2004, 03:55:05 PM »
 >:(
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2004, 04:03:42 PM »
fuck suge

I dont know. I mean if Crooked I left Death Row when he still was signed to them, it's right for Suge to ask him money. Crooked I has offered 1 $ per CD, Suge wants a percentace. I see nothing wrong and nothing to discuss about. It's business.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 06:13:21 PM »
The only problem I have with this is that if Crooked I didn't leave Tha Row, he would have been like a slave to Suge.  They would never have released his album, so how is he supposed to make money?  If they were ready to push a Crooked I album on Death Row, then Suge should get his money.

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2004, 07:11:01 PM »
Crooked I should fuck him right up if he wants a base percentage. Crook should sell his album for like $5, then give Suge whatever percentage off it they agreed to, HEH.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Papa Smurf

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2004, 07:52:13 PM »
Good for Suge he spent all that time promoting Crooked I and Crooked could not make a hit single Suge should get atleast half

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2004, 08:41:43 PM »
Yet another example of how dealing with Suge Knight just ends up as bad business.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2004, 09:14:38 PM »
Yet another example of how dealing with Suge Knight just ends up as bad business.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2004, 09:40:44 PM »
Suge's bragged before about how he's never sued anybody, they always sue him.  He even said something to the effect of he doesn't handle his business that way.  ... and now he's suing Crook.  LOL

Ultimately: if you're signed to a label for yearrrrrs, and they won't release an album, they're ruining your career.  Crooked I wants to have an album out, he wants to be making videos, famous, touring, he wants to have millions of dollars in the bank, a huge house, nice cars, etc.  How long does Suge expect him to sit around and just wait patiently for that opportunity?

I don't blame him for bouncing, that's just how it is.  Deathrow has absolutely, positively, no excuse for not putting his album out yet.  I think their whole setup must be a drug front or something, how do you have a record company, that doesn't release records?  They never should have beefed with Ruthless Records, apparently Tomika Wright and Suge Knight have a lot in common: Huge record labels that are defunct but like to act like they're still powerful. 

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2004, 01:25:25 AM »
fuck suge

I dont know. I mean if Crooked I left Death Row when he still was signed to them, it's right for Suge to ask him money. Crooked I has offered 1 $ per CD, Suge wants a percentace. I see nothing wrong and nothing to discuss about. It's business.

No man, FUCK SUGE! He had years to put out Crooks album and make a profit off it - we all know the demand for a Crooked I record was and is there. Suge just fucked himself and his label over for not putting out Crooks record. Now that he fucked up his chance, he kicks in the haterism gear and tries to prevent the album from being released or preventing the artist from eating off his own product. Fuck that fat muthafucka. >:(

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2004, 05:57:34 AM »
I THINK SPIDER LOCC READ WHAT I SAID HERE CUZZ WE WAS TALKIN BOUT THIS COURT THANG EARLIER THISS WEEK.WELL I TOLD YALL ANYWAY

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=57353.0
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2004, 02:23:58 PM »
Yeah Suge is a bitch-he's acting like a kid-If Crooked had stayed at Death Row ,Suge never would have made money off him anyhow cause he wasnt going to release his album-If Suge cant have Crooked than no one can listen to him..That fucker is ruining his career before it even starts

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2004, 05:18:58 AM »

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2004, 05:27:12 AM »
No album no dollas!!!!!!!!