Author Topic: kobe free!!!  (Read 436 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: kobe free!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2004, 03:50:29 AM »
You guys idolize rappers who do nothing but cheat on their wife, and rap about fucking other hoes 24/7...LOL, kinda ironic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2004, 04:02:46 AM »
You guys idolize rappers who do nothing but cheat on their wife, and rap about fucking other hoes 24/7...LOL, kinda ironic.
that's of course something you can pretty much post randomly in every thread and be 90% sure that it fits :)
lol, you could even say "you guys idolize rappers who always rap & brag about their crimes and murders; kinda ironic.." in a anti-terrorist thread.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2004, 04:04:18 AM »
that's of course something you can pretty much post randomly in every thread and be 90% sure that it fits :)
lol, you could even say "you guys idolize rappers who always rap & brag about their crimes and murders; kinda ironic.." in a anti-terrorist thread.

No, but these rappers actually do have wives and fuck different hoes all the damn time...It's not like they just rap about it...LOL

dexter

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2004, 09:33:21 AM »
Go Kobe!!!
Waste of tax dollars HAHA!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2004, 09:14:13 AM »
if u idolize a rapper, ur an idiot.