Author Topic: The King Is Back..and I have a SERIOUS Question..Please read!  (Read 145 times)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The King Is Back..and I have a SERIOUS Question..Please read!
« on: September 09, 2004, 08:36:36 PM »
Ok..

SugeFight left these boards with a bang years ago..but he checks in on his grasshoppers every once in a while he has one huge question.  Actually 2 questions...both completely unrelated, however.

Now bare in mind the King means no disrespect.

First off..

AllMauzipWantsToDoIsSuckOnTQsChocolatePenis...

No offense, but you are downright frightening.  Im straight but I understand people have alternative lifestyles.  But homeslice, I have never seen one human being (male or female) so obsessed with another human being.  I mean, dude-your homoerotica actually brought me out of retirement briefly..something nobody ever dreamed possible.  I would appreciate a response to this..I dunno, maybe itd be therapeutic for you.

And second off..LOL..whats with the picture of what appears to be members of Bone Thugs-though I only briefly glanced at the pic..looking like theyre about to kiss. A) Who are these people? B) Why are they in that position and C) Why does someone have it as part of their signature??

Well it was fun...Im glad to shake things up around here..but on the real I need answers..especially about AllMauzipWantsToDoIsRubDownTQsNakedBodyWithCocoaButter.

Thanks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: The King Is Back..and I have a SERIOUS Question..Please read!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 10:34:03 PM »
LOL, you're funny.

The Watcher

Re: The King Is Back..and I have a SERIOUS Question..Please read!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 10:38:37 PM »
LMAO
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden