Author Topic: Buckshot and 9th Wonder Teaming Up For An Album?  (Read 202 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Buckshot and 9th Wonder Teaming Up For An Album?
« on: September 03, 2004, 08:52:24 AM »
http://www.duckdown.com/digglah/index.php

Smif N Wessun, Buckshot, Dru Ha, and Sean Price just completed a road trip to North Carolina to link up with the Justus Leagues own 9th Wonder. 9th along with his team of producers blessed Sean Price and Smif N Wessun with tracks for their upcoming albums. Meanwhile, 9th and Buckshot have decided to record a full length album together. More details as they become available.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
Re: Buckshot and 9th Wonder Teaming Up For An Album?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 09:54:31 AM »
I don't know who Buckshot is, but if 9th is producing it then I'll check for him.  9th and Murs need to hook up again though.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 12:10:17 PM »
Yeah, I heard about this a couple of weeks back, could be really dope. Good to see Smif N Wesson still recording, still waiting for a proper follow up to Dah Shinin.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 03:23:09 PM »
i'll definitely be copping this if/when it materialises...

I don't know who Buckshot is

^^ damn...hes a member of Black Moon...you gotta check out Black Moon - Enta Da Stage, one of the best albums of the early 90's imo...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 05:07:39 PM »
disgusting. instead of utilizing da beatminerz, he uses a fake ass pete rock, who needs to learn to switch up his snare, and realize that hes only an "in" thing, as far as the underground goes. *falls alseep during the listening*
im disapponted in buck.
before some faggot who knows nothing about hiphop tries to quote me, 9th aint even the best producer in his crew. fall back!!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 05:16:06 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 08:33:00 PM »
disgusting. instead of utilizing da beatminerz, he uses a fake ass pete rock, who needs to learn to switch up his snare, and realize that hes only an "in" thing, as far as the underground goes. *falls alseep during the listening*
im disapponted in buck.
before some faggot who knows nothing about hiphop tries to quote me, 9th aint even the best producer in his crew. fall back!!!

At least 9th Wonder is more creative that Heatmakerz "Hmm, I wonder which old well known classic we should blatantly rip off today.." ideology.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 01:49:25 PM »
im disapponted in buck.

At least 9th Wonder is more creative that Heatmakerz "Hmm, I wonder which old well known classic we should blatantly rip off today.." ideology.

heatmakerz have nothing to do with this thread, but since you brought them up, "u oughta know">any 9th wonder beat.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2004, 02:00:34 PM »
I'm down with anything involving 9th Wonder.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2004, 12:52:12 AM »
cool

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2004, 02:12:03 AM »
im disapponted in buck.

Well I'm certainly not a faggot, and I do know about hiphop, so just outta interest, who do you have down as the best producer in 9th's crew?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2004, 06:53:16 AM »
im disapponted in buck.

Well I'm certainly not a faggot, and I do know about hiphop, so just outta interest, who do you have down as the best producer in 9th's crew?
khrysis and nicolay are both easily better.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2004, 10:54:15 AM »
im disapponted in buck.

khrysis and nicolay are both easily better.

Nicolay is very dope, but he's not really part of 9th's crew, he just happened to do an album with Phonte. Nicolay is definitely on some dope shit, but his sound is more live instruments and synth based, which is cool, but I personally do prefer 9th over him.

Khrysis vs 9th is a lot closer for me though, I think you could make good arguments for both of them, but I personally would still give 9th the edge, although not by a great deal. Once Khrysis gets a full album of beats under his belt then he may edge 9th out.