Author Topic: The Best Football League In The World  (Read 328 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Re: The Best Football League In The World
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2004, 01:26:38 PM »
Good chance against Milan and Arsenal? Good luck! ;D

its milan and barca actually!

n have you seen the teams celtic have beat at home, parkhead is a fortress!

i think milan n barca will struggle to win at parkhead!

Smoke

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2004, 02:11:51 PM »
Yeah, i remember that stadium. Juve eliminated you once. It's quite hard to win there, but you know, it's quite hard to win in Milan or in Barcelona too. ;D

pappy

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2004, 02:36:43 PM »
proberly the NFL.  every league that tries to start up the NFL puts them in there place.  Cept that arena league football.  They dont get a lot of raitings but they have managed to stick around for 15+ seasons.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2004, 02:54:38 PM »
gotta go with spain all round..........italy got amazing defences so whoever comes top on the scorin at the end up of the season gotta be given props......but its something i could never watch no mo, its so slow, boring, all they do is foul and shit.......england.......speed is good and its entertaining to watch, but to many long balls and shitty techniques from the english players.......spain got decent defences, the top teams play sick football, they way it should be played, kinda like brazil, on the groun n shit, get props for doin skills n shit, i think spain got it on lock.......real, barca, valencia, depor and bare other aight teams.......plus noticed how alot of teh players who would before go to italy now go spain and now england is getting big names to.......

1-spain
2-england
3-italy.....tho you gotta give ac milan they props......sick team

eS El Duque

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2004, 03:57:17 PM »
Brazil First Division  ;D

lol SHITE!!!

I have watched many games from that league and the fooball is very slow and boring.

lol i know, but they got some really good players there

but honestly, i love the Spanish league and English....Italy a close third.

I use to love watching the Italian league, but i no longer get the channels to watch it, so i just watch English and Spanish soccer.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2004, 05:51:52 PM »
1. Premier League
2. Serie A
3. Primera Division

That's by far the 3 best leagues..
I see a lot of people rate Spain higher, but you don't become the best league by having the team that spends the most money..

(PS: Brits notice that Real steal their stars, but Beckham, Owen & McManaman was/is on the decline, and Beckham & Macca are just squad filler, Woodgate is good though, but stars doesn't make the league alone..)

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2004, 03:12:52 AM »
proberly the NFL. every league that tries to start up the NFL puts them in there place. Cept that arena league football. They dont get a lot of raitings but they have managed to stick around for 15+ seasons.

YUP....Damn i want football in LA....i hate fuckin San Diego...they are a quarter of LA and they have a fuckin football team (but we got Basketball, Haha Bitches)....yup...this is a drunk post...sorry bout it

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2004, 07:34:10 AM »
From MY prospective..

English: funny to see. 2 great teams, the rest plays good football, even if they aint so good. But it's good to see. Maybe the best. B+

2 great teams? hmm i assume u mean ManU and Arsenal, u dont count Chelsea as a great team? ???

Id say:
1.Premier League
2.La Liga
3.Seria A

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2004, 07:54:29 AM »
It depends what you mean by best.

If you're talking about most exciting, there is not even a debate.  The English league is the fastest and most physical there is.  Premiership is easily the most exciting.

But as for quality, the Prem is overated.

On the top stage, English clubs with the exception of Man United come up short everytime.  Only one English club has won European Cup for 20 years!  Germany beats that, Portugal beats that, Romania and Yugoslavia draw!  And on top of that, excluding United, only 2 have made the semis, Leeds and Chelsea.  And last year, apparently Arsenal are one of the best teams ever, and what do they do in Europe?  Lose to Ukranians, Italians and draw with Russians!  Overated.

I go with Italy.  I'm never impressed with Spain.  Italy never bores me either.  It is top quality.  Antonio hit the nail on the head with his comment about mid level teams in Italy still being good.  A mid table English team like Charlton would get murdered by the Italian mid table sides.

Joachim

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2004, 08:26:48 AM »
On the top stage, English clubs with the exception of Man United come up short everytime. 

With the exception of Man United? Yeah you win it all the fuckin time. 1999 was 5 years ago.

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2004, 08:27:04 AM »
english or spanish. both have a lot of good teams. most of the time nice matches.

i dont like the italian much they defend most of the time. i'm not sure about the french league, dont see that alot. could be a cool league but i dont think so. portogese is pretty dope to but to much difirence between the teams, its sporting and porto against the rest. i dont like german football. so i dont watch it. i only watch BM, cuz of makaay. dutch league isn't much its like the portugese leage: Ajax, PSV and the rest.

DON'T YOU LEAVE AZ OUT BOY!!
lol yea they always get slaughtered.(heerenveen) lol. naw they pretty good.. i see kromkamp a lot

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2004, 08:47:40 AM »
With the exception of Man United? Yeah you win it all the fuckin time. 1999 was 5 years ago.

Quarters, Semi, Final, Quarters, Quarters, Semi, Quarters, Second Round.

We are the most consistent club in the history of the Champions League, the team that has got out of the Group Stage the most times.

Instead of making a partisan statement about club football you could have contributed to the debate but didn't.

Joachim

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2004, 09:26:06 AM »

Quarters, Semi, Final, Quarters, Quarters, Semi, Quarters, Second Round.

We are the most consistent club in the history of the Champions League, the team that has got out of the Group Stage the most times.

Instead of making a partisan statement about club football you could have contributed to the debate but didn't.

Ok.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2004, 12:26:07 PM »
1. Spain...the primera division is unfuckwithable except for defense
2. England
3. Italy

i don't even care about the others...germany sucks, france is kinda boring too, south american i don't get to watch...and i can't think of any other even worth mentioning (as a league, of course portugal got fc porto, holland got ajax etc)