Author Topic: New Snoop Dogg video "Not Like It Was"  (Read 296 times)

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
New Snoop Dogg video "Not Like It Was"
« on: September 07, 2004, 10:58:58 AM »
I saw it on the real one player site lol,is that the song with E white soopafly and latoyia or something new.....

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New Snoop Dogg video "Not Like It Was"
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2004, 11:59:48 AM »
I believe your referring to the song off the allstars album.  Yeah, its old, they shot a video for it.  I think that was supposed to be the 2nd single?
IE

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 01:01:25 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that that's the one from the All stars album.. I saw it a couple of times here on the Nordic MTV, and its pretty good.. Probably the only time that Nordic MTV had shown a video with E-White or even Soopafly in it :P Could you maybe drop a link for us, to check out??
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 01:22:12 PM »
If i could i would,but if you got a real one player,when you are on the net,open it and you will see that there site will open on there(real one player).....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2004, 01:32:31 PM »
Yeah this is one of those videos that you would have had to catch it on a college MTV station or somethin to see. I used to see it on college TV in the cafeteria at school, but I don't think I ever saw it on regular MTV or BET. LOL, it's the one that had the blue bandana borders on it right?