Author Topic: Pet Shop Boys Diss Eminem And mention Dre In A Track  (Read 545 times)

Tha Crip

Re: Pet Shop Boys Diss Eminem And mention Dre In A Track
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2004, 09:10:01 AM »
Go West was something i use to listen to when i was a kid.....and its actually the only song by the petshop boys dat i know of and actually heard......i use to listen to a lot of crappy music when i was a kid....i didnt know ne better....str8 up!!!!
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2004, 10:45:54 AM »
wtf... WHAT THE FUCK... these guys ... jesus fuckin christ.... terrible isnt harsh enough to describe these guys...w....o....w....

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2004, 04:47:49 PM »
yeah they sang go west they used to play it at the footy club io support West Bromwich Albion (no jokes!) c i represent tha west whereva i be!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Tical

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2004, 08:47:50 PM »
thas cuz in that track CAN-I-BITCH... eminem mentioned  them... they're still stupid as fuq for this...

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2004, 10:50:46 PM »
Here, I'll diss the Pet Shop Boys back for Eminem, so he doesn't have to worry about it.

You're all Homosexual.

There, think that about wraps it up.  Really no way they can come back from that one, I mean... after all, they ARE gay.  They can diss all they want, but in the end, they're STILL QUEER.  LOL

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2004, 06:49:13 AM »

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2004, 07:09:03 AM »
First off all Eminem aint WestCoast,Dre is ok,but who real gives a fuck about a group dissin eminem by the name of pet shop boys,it aint bricc brocc boys it are pet shop boys!So waste this theard!