Author Topic: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? (American)  (Read 1372 times)

Woodrow

Re: ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??? (American)
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2004, 02:53:11 PM »

Montana00

« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2004, 02:56:15 PM »
that picture says it all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2004, 03:23:59 PM »
1) lol at the pic
2) trauama, panthers, NEVER

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2004, 03:55:22 PM »
LOL^^ not quite how the game goes buddy, close though ::)

and here in Canada it's football and soccer, so it's not just america that calls it soccer...
so its usa and canada then.... thats around 300 millions of people
compare that with 5'000 millions of people who thinks that football is the real football.

LMAO . correct me if i'm wrong , because after all i'm just a dumb american. but i don't think 5 thousand million is a number. i thought they called it a billion once you got passed 999 million. lol.

and LMAO at I-bo thinking soccer takes more intellegence

i've played both sports and soccer's whole objective is to kick the ball up field without getting it stolen and get it in the net.....a concept a helmet retard could get.

i-bo do yourself a favor and rent a football game on x box or playstation, get madden 2005 and take a look at those plays that you have to choose at the begining of every play, then tell me if you can even comprehend any of it. now those plays are only a small fraction of the constructed plays that are out there football is a sport that requires a lot of smarts.

now if i'm going to watch a sport which one am i going to follow

soccer...whose poster child is:

or football....

again soccer?

or Football?

once more

soccer?

or football

a good way to serperate the men from the boys right?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 03:57:58 PM by Jake La Motta »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2004, 04:06:51 PM »
soccer faggots throw them selves on the floor in attempt to get the other team a penalty. pussy shit. and jome wipe the cum off your eye and read what you posted.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2004, 04:19:02 PM »
LMAO . correct me if i'm wrong , because after all i'm just a dumb american.
finally we agree on something

but i don't think 5 thousand million is a number. i thought they called it a billion once you got passed 999 million. lol.
fool.... i know that... just wanted to write it in miillions to make it more comparable

i never said football was rougher than american football... if you want rough, play rugby.... american football is a pussy version of it

i've played both sports and soccer's whole objective is to kick the ball up field without getting it stolen and get it in the net.....a concept a helmet retard could get.
american footballs whole objective is to take the ball up field without getting it stolen or falling, to tuchdown.....a concept a non-helmet retard could get

i-bo do yourself a favor and rent a football game on x box or playstation, get madden 2005 and take a look at those plays that you have to choose at the begining of every play, then tell me if you can even comprehend any of it. now those plays are only a small fraction of the constructed plays that are out there football is a sport that requires a lot of smarts.
ive already played madden 2004... didnt like it at all... the breaks took more time than the periods.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 04:29:11 PM by Maestro Minded »

pappy

« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2004, 05:05:08 PM »
LMAO . correct me if i'm wrong , because after all i'm just a dumb american.
finally we agree on something

but i don't think 5 thousand million is a number. i thought they called it a billion once you got passed 999 million. lol.
fool.... i know that... just wanted to write it in miillions to make it more comparable

i never said football was rougher than american football... if you want rough, play rugby.... american football is a pussy version of it

american footballs whole objective is to take the ball up field without getting it stolen or falling, to tuchdown.....a concept a non-helmet retard could get

ive already played madden 2004... didnt like it at all... the breaks took more time than the periods.

hi rupaul... if football is pussy shit,  lets see a 150 pound rugby player line up against a 280 pound linebacker an where see who the pussy is.  Please dont show up here anymore i feel bad for ya.  *waits for typical rupaul response, tom get off my nuts i kno u want me.  shouldnt the library be closing.  too bad you cant afford to buy one your crack whore mom spent it all*  Shouldnt there be a cross dresser's convention you should be attending with ur pops rupaul.

Jome

« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2004, 06:25:54 PM »
LMAO @ y'all catching feelings..  :tosser:
And LOL @ picking David Beckham for representing Football, the biggest sissy in the game.

Jome

« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2004, 06:31:40 PM »
soccer faggots throw them selves on the floor in attempt to get the other team a penalty. pussy shit. and jome wipe the cum off your eye and read what you posted

Wow, you take sports way too personal.
Try performing a sport yourself to let out some steam, instead of sitting infront of SportCenter all night ratty!

eS El Duque

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2004, 06:35:16 PM »
aight, enough of this bullshit...TOMORROW IS SUNDAY, WHICH MEANS FOOTBALL...PREDICTIONS ANYONE???

Jome

« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2004, 06:58:06 PM »
aight, enough of this bullshit...TOMORROW IS SUNDAY, WHICH MEANS FOOTBALL...PREDICTIONS ANYONE???

Yup, Tottenham will beat Norwich 3-0..  8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2004, 07:24:06 PM »

Rams all tha way  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

eS El Duque

« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »

Yup, Tottenham will beat Norwich 3-0..  8)

:spam2: