Author Topic: Funny Movie Quotes  (Read 402 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Funny Movie Quotes
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2004, 06:13:12 PM »
pulp fiction has the best quotes

Winston Wolf has my favorite quote

Jimmie : I can't believe this is the same car.
The Wolf : Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet.

that wolf 1 is fuckin hillarious.. 1 of my favs.. thats why pulp fiction is my fav movie.. cause its a fuckin comedy

Jules Winnfield : Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?
Jimmie Dimmick : Knock it off, Julie.
Jules Winnfield : [pause] What?
Jimmie Dimmick : I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I wanjt to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.
Jules Winnfield : Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie Dimmick : No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"
Jules Winnfield : Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...
Jimmie Dimmick : Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"
Jules Winnfield : [pause] No. I didn't.
Jimmie Dimmick : You know WHY you didn't see that sign?
Jules Winnfield : Why?
Jimmie Dimmick : 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why

:D

LMFAO

that whole scene where they dispose of the body is hysterical.

Vincent Vega : I got a threshold, Jules. I got a threshold for the abuse I'll take. And right now I'm a race car and you got me in the red. I'm just saying that it's fuckin' dangerous to have a racecar in the fuckin' red. It could blow.
Jules : Oh, you're gettin' ready to blow?
Vincent Vega : I could blow.
Jules : Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T", I'm the "GUNS OF THE NAVARONE". In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherfucker should be on brain detail. We're fuckin' switchin' right now. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this nigger's skull.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2004, 06:56:25 PM »
the whole damn dogeball movie. laughed from start to end!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2004, 07:10:03 PM »
"i know you and you know you and i know that you know that i know you"

lmao its a great movie