Author Topic: Games from the last week  (Read 94 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Games from the last week
« on: October 03, 2004, 01:01:00 PM »
So My birthday was last tuesday and just like every year I buy a couple of games right after so for my brother s bday, the day before mine I bought him:

X-Men Legends-This game is awesome, the perfect X-men game, the best since X-Men Clone Wars!  The Game forces you to use just about everyone on your team and brings out characters we havent used in games such as Emma Frost and Jubilee.  The Game's story revolves around Magma, a New Mutant just discovering her abilities.  This game is a legend that masks itself as a platformer the game is Long and extremely fun! 8.5/10

Star Wars Battle Front- Greatest Starwars game ever! havent had time to start a file for myself but my brother and I jsut played a multiplayer and the game is beautiful!  it seriously puts u into the battle as it really happens! 9/10

My brother bought me 2 games as well for my birthday:

Second Sight-AWESOME game!  take a little Metal Gear a little Time Splitters blend until creamy and sprinkle on psychic powers and you have yourself Second sight.  This game follows an amnesiac who awakes in a gov't clinic and discovers he has new psionic powers; Telekinesis, Cell Regeneration, Mental Charm, Psi Attack, and Astral Projection an awesome adventure game that relys a little too heavily on guns and not psychic powers although being able to darth vader choke a guard and then throw them out of a window  onto a lawn 3 stories down is fun!  that is really the only downfall in the game.  8/10

Star Ocean- till the end of time-......havent started it yet :P

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Games from the last week
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 01:22:28 PM »
ya i love that Star Wars battlefront game.. i rented it for 10 days and played it everyday.. i actually beat most of it in the first 2 days

the best charecter in it is the dark stormtrooper, also when u get in the at-at ur pretty much unstopable, except when theres snow speeders around

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Games from the last week
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2004, 01:34:18 PM »
I might buy that in a week or two, looks dope as hell. And now that I know its good from you guys i'll defenetly be buying it sooner or later.. haha