Author Topic: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!  (Read 1084 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2004, 05:28:18 AM »
fucking awesome album !

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2004, 12:57:11 PM »
i might...but when's gore comin out?

October 26. Some extra info I heard was that its gonna have a big metal influence. Oh, and here's the tracklist:

01: the art of dying
02: destined to rep
03: 60:00 (ft. sabac, mr. hyde, necro)
04: ground zero (segway)
05: momentary lapse of reason)
06: celebrity roast
07: service for taking out the torah (segway)
08: born of fire
09: earth riot
10: shabbos (segway)
11: blelssed are the sick (ft. necro)
12: the last 100 days of sodom
13: uncle h. (segway)
14: the virtual goat (ft. ill bill)
15: pigmartyr (ft. necro)
16: 555 (segway)
17: extreme makeover
18: crawlspace (segway)
19: eulogy (ft. sexy sadie)

I got a completely different Pre-Fix For Death

Ummm, that's the tracklist to Goretex's solo album coming out soon...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2004, 02:11:50 PM »

i might...but when's gore comin out?

October 26. Some extra info I heard was that its gonna have a big metal influence. Oh, and here's the tracklist:

01: the art of dying
02: destined to rep
03: 60:00 (ft. sabac, mr. hyde, necro)
04: ground zero (segway)
05: momentary lapse of reason)
06: celebrity roast
07: service for taking out the torah (segway)
08: born of fire
09: earth riot
10: shabbos (segway)
11: blelssed are the sick (ft. necro)
12: the last 100 days of sodom
13: uncle h. (segway)
14: the virtual goat (ft. ill bill)
15: pigmartyr (ft. necro)
16: 555 (segway)
17: extreme makeover
18: crawlspace (segway)
19: eulogy (ft. sexy sadie)

I got a completely different Pre-Fix For Death

Ummm, that's the tracklist to Goretex's solo album coming out soon...PeACe
Yeah, I must of been Smokin crack when I posted that because I didnt read it right lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2004, 05:09:41 PM »
But how the hell can someone say he's a horrible rapper?

Bad voice, bad flow, bad delivery, bad content...

He just has a voice that can get annoying, but he's very talented...

Not on the mic.

His flow is always on point and his wordplay is awesome...

No

He's lyrically gifted, makes some of the illest beats ever, and flows nice...

No, exaggeration, no

If you think he's "so bad" because of his voice or subject matter, then you don't know much about rapping...

No
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2004, 06:01:45 PM »
so, it doesn't make you guys feel kinda sick listening to a guy that glorifies all the worst things in life? not literally sick but mentally depressed? all your getting from him is details on killing, rape, drugs etc. i'm not preaching, i think his production's dope and i like non pgixion alot, but i won't be copping a necro solo, or that goretex joint for that matter. shit's mad satanic. for the people that have copped the actual cd, look inside the bootlet yo. the star facing downwards with the goat in it is the symbol for the female sect of freemasonry. that's the "god" of lust. then you look the the other picture with those naked chicks wearing the necklaces with the symbol, wearing animal heads and the dude on the floor getting whipped, with a goat mask on. just look at gore's album cover. that goat has an image of "jesus" in it's beard if you look close enough. all that shit is so satanic, i refuse to have it in my house, no matter how dope that music might be. it's all just bad vibes yo. but that's just my take.

well ure obviously right it's 'bad vibes'. my point of view is a very simple one though: i like the music and it's all entertainment for me. It's like watchin a horror movie where there's perverted sickos too, since necro is just as fictitious as those flicks are. i'm not too strictly religious, but i don't like the satanic shit either. i understand anybody who does not want to listen to and can't enjoy that music, but personally i don't get mentally depressed. if this had a really serious background it'd be different, but necro's just entertainment to me....see where i'm comin from?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2004, 06:26:54 AM »
yeah, i know exactly where you're coming from. and if, at the end of the day, it was all entertainment, i think i wouldn't have too much of a problem with it. but i kinda view music as an expression of the individual, and if all the individual wants to communicate with me and death and drugs, i either think that a.) this guy's a gimmick or b.) this guy's got issues. i think necro is a combination of a.) and b.). at first i just thought he was riding his gimmick way too hard but after hearing and seeing some of the references he makes, he's obviously deeper into than i thought. i've researched certain things like satan worship and cults, just out of curiosity, but it always ends up making me have a certain feeling. kinda like paranoia but it's like knowing that the deeper you delve in, the more you wish you hadn't. so i try to stay as far away for that stuff as i can but i still have a decent knowledge of things of that nature. the point of the story is, gimmick or not, he's got a message that you will listen to over and over again, until you no longer see what the problem is, you know what i mean?

yeah i see that, tbh i have personally never thought about it as much as you seem to have and i haven't done any research either. plus i know the feeling u describe when it comes to satanic cults, as soon as i think something of that kind is serious i try to stay the fuck away from it. i just never thought necro's serious and it's still obvious that while it's possible or even very likely he has some kind of perverted fascination for the shit he talks, he's still a gimmick rapper and i'm pretty convinced he's never done any of what he talks about. as for the satanic stuff if i got that right ure pretty religious so i see how u don't like it. as i said i'm not strict, but i'm not atheist either and as far as it gets from worshipping satan and when necro does that i don't like it either, but mostly he's about dissecting human bodies and shit in a general way, which is banal enough to make me not care about it and listen to the beats

Something kinda similar would be Brotha Lynch Hung and X-Raided. Lynch made up this Baby Killer persona and if you ever listened to "Season Of Da Siccness" (which is one of the best w/c hiphop albums EVER IMO) u know how sick that shit is. X-Raided is actually doing life for murder, so in his case the gun talk is not even made up shit. I still listen to both of them. Lynch is a unique and fuckin talented MC and an even better producer capable of creating tracks with a dark, intriguing atmosphere and unlike Necro he often gets away from the sicko shit and does great, authentic gangsta rap. I'm a big fan of his, even though his shit is full of 'bad vibes'. And in X's case i always wonder if there's a difference between listening to him who is in jail for murder and other gangsta rappers who talk about clappin people with at least some of them speaking the truth.

But after all the conclusion i always get to is that for me it's all entertainment and i have to view it from a distance. I do keep in mind 'what the problem is', but i think that if you don't identify with what you know is wrong, you can still enjoy it if you find something enjoyable in it. and i do understand anybody who doesn't

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2004, 05:03:43 PM »
by the way nic, what did you think of that hyde lp? did it live up to your expectations? i thought it was wack. i never liked that guy from day one.

I thought it was pretty hot. Especially the last track (I think it was called "Them").
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2004, 07:32:41 AM »

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2004, 01:04:45 PM »
his voice and delivery kick ass.

:puke:

u seem to be attackin non-phix members/affiliates with a peculiar aggression. IMO his voice is ok and his flow's the shit

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2004, 01:20:38 PM »
Not really, I enjoy The Future Is Now, it's a good album.  The problem is these guys just can't cut it solo, they belong in a group atmosphere.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2004, 01:39:45 PM »
Not really, I enjoy The Future Is Now, it's a good album.  The problem is these guys just can't cut it solo, they belong in a group atmosphere.

hmm, have u heard "Sabacolypse" ?

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2004, 02:01:26 PM »

Nope, just Ill Bill's solo.  I figure since he's the best one and his solo wasn't that great I wouldn't bother checking out the others.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2004, 02:32:53 PM »

Nope, just Ill Bill's solo.  I figure since he's the best one and his solo wasn't that great I wouldn't bother checking out the others.

well, that's up to you, but me personally i think Sabacolypse >> What's Wrong With Bill. However, the lyrics are different, bac's more concerned with political and social stuff, i'm not sayin there is a lot of new shit to it content-wise but it's not the maniac style of ill bill and far from necro's perverted shit...and necro's production is at least equal. If you wanna d/l sumthin i recommend you "Organize", "Positive & Negative", "Speak Militant" or "A Change Gon' Come". If u don't like these don't buy it if u do you should give it a try

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2004, 02:53:59 PM »
lol @ all of necros beats going to waste
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

SGV

« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2004, 03:28:01 PM »
These guys

+

This character

=

Bunch of clown ass wannabes. Necro should just give all his beats to Immortal Technique. Then, someone should take out Non-Phix and Necro's voice boxes, so they can no longer make my ears bleed with their garbage voices, flows and lyrics. They're a backpack group on some nerd shit, disguising it as being hardcore.