Author Topic: petey pablo disses at 2 west coast vets...  (Read 1583 times)

Sifo

• Lil Geezy
Re: petey pablo disses at 2 west coast vets...
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 06:57:14 AM »
petey was doin a show and stopped the music 2 diss dj quick and nate dogg.he said they made a song that dissed the south and was not happy.....its on wcrydaz..
lol dude must be signed to death row!!!!!!!!!!!
kurupt was also on stage with him..

so kurupt was at the stage with him when he dissed quick and nate?, wtf is kurupt doing with him on stage? isnt he rather close to nate and quick?

bigpimpin20

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 07:17:08 AM »
petey was doin a show and stopped the music 2 diss dj quick and nate dogg.he said they made a song that dissed the south and was not happy.....its on wcrydaz..
lol dude must be signed to death row!!!!!!!!!!!
kurupt was also on stage with him..

so kurupt was at the stage with him when he dissed quick and nate?, wtf is kurupt doing with him on stage? isnt he rather close to nate and quick?

it was long time ago

DPGC23

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 08:40:14 AM »
WHAT'S WESTCOAST RYDAZ???

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2009, 02:31:56 AM »
whats up cuzz u wouldnt know where i mean, go ask big spider locc he wass with me the day he beat tha shit outta swoop g in tha parking lot not so long ago.none of u inter net surfers would have seen them.its bullet holes going thru nate dogg's picture lololol

could it be truth too?

Somebody should ask Spider Loc about this :D

spider said swoop was selling some stuff frm the studio & offices at wilshire. he said him & suge beat swoop up

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2009, 02:44:29 AM »
Fuck him for dissing legends.. Nate probly got more talent in his finger that PP got in his whole mouth and quik is unfuckwhitable
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 03:51:05 AM »
whats up cuzz u wouldnt know where i mean, go ask big spider locc he wass with me the day he beat tha shit outta swoop g in tha parking lot not so long ago.none of u inter net surfers would have seen them.its bullet holes going thru nate dogg's picture lololol

could it be truth too?

Somebody should ask Spider Loc about this :D

spider said swoop was selling some stuff frm the studio & offices at wilshire. he said him & suge beat swoop up

didnt know Swoop was around Dead Hoe round that time (2003?)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:31 AM »

aint shawn anthony,lil jon and lil scrappy from the south..all of people quik has worked with recently?? and how old is this song...

::)..if a 8ball is missin out of young gotti's stash.. petey done smoked it!!

thats funny u said that.cause i was just hanging out with peddy last night.(my homie booked him for a show in munich germany)...and the nigga brought two crack head bitches with him from NC...ask him if he wanted to blaze up,and he said he dont fuck with weed...after seeing what i saw,yeah he a coke head for sure.(real talk)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2009, 07:51:32 AM »

aint shawn anthony,lil jon and lil scrappy from the south..all of people quik has worked with recently?? and how old is this song...

::)..if a 8ball is missin out of young gotti's stash.. petey done smoked it!!

thats funny u said that.cause i was just hanging out with peddy last night.(my homie booked him for a show in munich germany)...and the nigga brought two crack head bitches with him from NC...ask him if he wanted to blaze up,and he said he dont fuck with weed...after seeing what i saw,yeah he a coke head for sure.(real talk)

Nah, his coke days are in the past.