Author Topic: Friday the 13th DVD boxset  (Read 322 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re: Friday the 13th DVD boxset
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2004, 03:53:49 PM »
what's the difference between the 3?

There's the original VHS boxset:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=309&item=6329107537&rd=1

There's the original DVD boxset:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6327594351&rd=1

And there's the Platinum Edition boxset, with more features and an extra bonus disc:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6328081788&rd=1

Thanks, I'll probably end up getting the platinum edition one with the extra bonus disc   8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2004, 03:59:24 PM »
^Yea, that's the best one...You also get "Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare" in 3D with 3D glasses...That's a pretty cool bonus, even though the 3D effects on that movie sucks...LOL

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2004, 04:00:37 PM »
LOL, so I'm guessing you have that one?  oh and did you get the Friday the 13th box set?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2004, 11:18:57 PM »
LOL, so I'm guessing you have that one?  oh and did you get the Friday the 13th box set?

No, I already have all the "Friday the 13th" movies...This is just a way for Paramount to cash in, the extra features aren't even that cool...It's good for anyone who doesn't own the movies though...There's still 2 more in the series (3 if you count "Freddy vs Jason"), "Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday" and "Jason X"...New Line owns those 2 (as well as "Freddy vs Jason"), so Paramount couldn't put them out...LOL

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2004, 09:27:05 AM »

No, I already have all the "Friday the 13th" movies...This is just a way for Paramount to cash in, the extra features aren't even that cool...It's good for anyone who doesn't own the movies though...There's still 2 more in the series (3 if you count "Freddy vs Jason"), "Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday" and "Jason X"...New Line owns those 2 (as well as "Freddy vs Jason"), so Paramount couldn't put them out...LOL

yeah, I have "Jason X" and "Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday"....only reason I got this set was cause I only had about 3 out of the 8 that come in the set on dvd already....and you're right, the extra features aren't that great.....there's only interviews from "Jason's Victims" and a little history on each film.....and how the ideas came about for the movies.....oh and of course the original trailers....oh and there is some deleted scenes.....which arent that good....so yea, thats about it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2004, 09:22:38 PM »
Where are you getting the "NOES" boxset from?

Diabolical

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2004, 02:38:53 PM »
I got FT13th 1&2 at christmas last year.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2004, 03:27:58 PM »
Where are you getting the "NOES" boxset from?

Im getting it today from Wherehouse Music in San Fernando,  that's the only Wherehouse Music I know of that's still open....I would just get it at Circuit City or somethin, but, Im not gonna spend $99 dollars on it lol,  I'm just gonna take back a lotta old cd's I dont listen to any more to Wherehouse.....hopefully I'll have close to enough for it then.... 8)