1 (6.7%)
British Columbia
5 (33.3%)
stay in Ontario
0 (0%)
other
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Where should Lincoln move?  (Read 286 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Where should Lincoln move?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2004, 10:35:23 PM »
Go to school in Toronto,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2004, 10:38:39 PM »
go to europe :)

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2004, 10:58:01 PM »
BC has the most entrepreneurs out of anywhere in Canada.  Whereas Ontario has more corporate jobs.  If you wanna go to school and get an office job, Ontario is the way to go.  But BC is the best  place to start a business.  My brother and I started a business (it's on hold right now tho), I'm only 21. 

As far as weather, everywhere else gets 'Canadian' Winters.  The BC coast doesn't.  We had snow for 1 day last year.  BC also has Canada's only desert.  But since Vancouver is in the Pacific Northwest, we do get a lot of rain. 

If you're looking for blues, check out this site http://www.jazzvancouver.com/.  My neighbor owns a Blues bar in Gastown too. 

I'd suggest traveling to Alberta and BC, and then making a decision.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2004, 06:51:34 AM »
BC....just get the fuck out of Ontario, BC is alot better than ont
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2004, 08:19:24 AM »
Thanks for advice all, next summer I've got a co-op for my program. I'm going to Alberta (already decided on that a while back) and when I'm out there I'll take some time to visit BC. I'll also be checking out some of the Southern US States.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2004, 01:05:21 PM »
Edmonton, Alberta man, its where its at, thats my favourite city in canada, gotta move there, just the dopest city ever

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2004, 10:00:29 PM »
I'd go start the business, if I were you. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2004, 04:36:35 PM »
Edmonton, Alberta man, its where its at, thats my favourite city in canada, gotta move there, just the dopest city ever

Edmonton ain't fuckin with Van Sticky.  It's like a whole other lifestyle out here.  Laid the fuck back.

Edmonton is cool, but it doesn't have as much going on as in other cities.  Not many concerts, crappy clubs ect.  My best friend is from Edmonton, and I used to work with a guy from Edmonton, both like it here better.  Although Alberta does have the Badlands, all those dinosuar bones and shit.  That shit is dope lol.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2004, 04:40:18 PM by Adon »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2004, 09:37:24 AM »
Well certainly Vancouver >>> Edmonton for most people..

but Vancouver is huge as hell, and busy too.

Edmonton is humongous, and spread out so its not busy everywhere you go, like Toronto. So I love it.