Author Topic: DubCNN Diss Thread?  (Read 517 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Re: DubCNN Diss Thread?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2004, 03:19:13 PM »
man forget those haters...................love to dubcc.com
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2004, 05:19:56 PM »
im glad i read the replys i was about to say fuck thier website

eS El Duque

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2004, 11:06:01 AM »
nothin but love!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2004, 12:42:55 PM »
T-Dogg, shut the fuck up you flaimin' ass faggot. Ain't SHIT shady about what Nima did. If someone offers money to you, you'd take it too. Most of my updates about shows are because I get offered free tickets. I'm lookin' out for my intrests. That's NOT shady.

Sheesh, you say one word that doesn't go with the flow around here and you're a "flamin' ass faggot"...

I ain't flaming anybody, I got mad love for Nima and all the staff on the Rollin On Dubs family and all them connected sites. Keep doing what you do, I'm lovin' it. But I gotta say I think that was some shady journalism with the Chingy shit. Buying a news spot to promote an artist? :grumpy: That ain't cool in my opinion. I totally see why Nima or anyone else would do that, but I don't have to agree with it. It's different if some artist came up to whoever and said "I read you did a piece on me on your site, thanks. Here's something for you" and when they come up to you and say "I'll give you something to do a piece on me on your site." And doing pieces on non-west coast cats - if you wanna do it go ahead, but why I love DubCNN and the other west coast sites I read is because they deliver the best shit about the West Coast. I could get a piece on Chingy from MTV if I wanted it.

I just said what I thought, I thought a message board was the place to do that. You know, a forum to practice your freedom of speech without being called a "flamin' ass faggot."

Peace.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2004, 12:45:24 PM by T-Dogg »

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2004, 12:46:14 PM »
T-Dogg, shut the fuck up you flaimin' ass faggot. Ain't SHIT shady about what Nima did. If someone offers money to you, you'd take it too. Most of my updates about shows are because I get offered free tickets. I'm lookin' out for my intrests. That's NOT shady.

Sheesh, you say one word that doesn't go with the flow around here and you're a "flamin' ass faggot"...

I ain't flaming anybody, I got mad love for Nima and all the staff on the Rollin On Dubs family and all them connected sites. Keep doing what you do, I'm lovin' it. But I gotta say I think that was some shady journalism with the Chingy shit. Buying a news spot to promote an artist? :grumpy: That ain't cool in my opinion. I totally see why Nima or anyone else would do that, but I don't have to agree with it. It's different if some artist came up to whoever and said "I read you did a piece on me on your site, thanks. Here's something for you" and when they come up to you and say "I'll give you something to do a piece on me on your site." And doing pieces on non-west coast cats - if you wanna do it go ahead, but why I love DubCNN and the other west coast sites I read is because they deliver the best shit about the West Coast. I could get a piece on Chingy from MTV if I wanted it.

I just said what I thought, I thought a message board was the place to do that.

yeah right.... no artist would do that.. free promotion is free promotion... and i don't think you understand what buying means. i doubt nima came up to chingy's people and said: "looka here brotha, for $150 ima put some news about chingy on dubcnn.com. deal?"

::)

SGV

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2004, 01:00:00 PM »
^^^Thank you.

We all get some sort of kick back for these updates, in one way or another. That's how the business is. You think the writers for the Source or XXL don't get kick backs? You're mistaken.

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2004, 02:05:29 PM »
Personally i think Nima (and Overseer, the rest of the staff, and a lot of OG posters of this forum) has done so much for the West Coast that West Coast artists should pay him once a month, for real. A lot of you guys are too quick to criticize, but damn, even if he did a mistake, remember the good things he has done for the West Coast. Moved by nothing but passion. I remember him when he was 13, he was one of my closest homeboys (he still is, he's just a superstar now, lol), we runned a DPGRecords site together (with LBC213 and Axle. Calilove, baby!), we loved the West Coast, dreaming about Daz, Bad Azz, WC, 2Pac. Now Nima got a chance to talk via phone with his fav rappers and to visit them all in Cali. He has done a tremendous work (he is a workaholic, i still remember him uploading the whole Daz discography in RM, in my site.. i'm talking about 3-4 years ago or something), he has helped a lot of West Coast rappers with his promotion, and now, if he gets something in return, who cares? Who cares about a couple of news about Lil Flip or 50 Cent? This site is a legend, this forum is even better, and everybody who has time to spend to diss Nima or criticize it can eat a dick. Out.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2004, 04:35:01 PM »
I think nima is allright but should give a lil more love to dubcc.com............

(she throws her panties at nima and does a table dance)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2004, 06:34:23 PM »
T-Dogg actually did make a valid point.

One love to all the WestCoast connected sites though. Any kind of beef is and would be dumb as fuck.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2004, 01:51:34 AM »
Aaight, maybe I misunderstood what happened with the whole situation. (I'm glad not everybody just jumped on the "hate on T-Dogg now" bandwagon though ^^). Fuck it, let's just move on. I didn't mean to come out as some hater or some shit, I love DubCNN. One thing that I don't agree on isn't gonna change that.

Peace. Hopefully this time that word has an effect.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2004, 02:19:41 PM »
I will hate on tdogg the rest of my life ahahahahaha