Author Topic: The Game of G Unit is the Most Anticipated Hip Hop artist to come out!  (Read 640 times)

girl_wonder089

• Lil Geezy
BWS Street Team Presents: The Game's CD is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me! The Game is the latest edition of the G Unit Records and CEO of Black Wall Street. The Game is expected to not only reach platinum status with his gut wrenching truth telling, and clever lyrics, Game has the whole Western region firmly planted on his shoulders. As many are rooting for him to resurrect the West Coast, he is as anticipated as Tupac's All Eyez On Me Album. This Compton native has been getting a growing buzz with his winning diss to New Jersey native, Joe Budden, "Budden Budden Budden" chanted in the background has amazed even the East Coast veterans, causing a buzz nationwide. Needless to say the "Beef" between The Game and Budden has been recently squashed, it still doesn't erase the fact that The Game's lyrical ability to demolish his competitors is not only an asset that he has, but an ability that can be unleashed given the right time, person and lyrical circumstance.

The Game's story is an interesting one indeed. As this former drug dealer, current gang banger has survived 5 shots, a crime riddled neighborhood, personal dramas and woes, he has lived to tell it, and tells it so eloquently in each rap song. The Game was left for dead 5 years ago, no one thought that he'd live to tell his story. Yet he is alive and well, with somewhat of an attitude, but can you blame him? His debut CD which is set to have the radio circuit editing the lyrics to ensure the people get the message- NIGGAS WITTA ATTITUDE pays homage to the original rap legend Eazy E.

People are already stating that the Game is the best artist to be expected in the fourth quarter. Radio Promoters reveal, "When BWS sent this Game snippet, We sent it to the radio DJs and they all came back with a favorable response. 100% total support regardless of coast." Everyone is anticipating that this West Coast native, but bicoast lyricist is able to penetrate every single region, because his style is universal. He is gritty and unapologetic like Eminem, he is passionate like Tupac, he has an attitude like Ice Cube, and has clever lyrical wordplay like Jay Z . What a powerful combination to have, but more importantly what a relief to have some more talent grace the scene. With this dynamic power punch, everyone in the industry is sure to be intent on getting Game. Do you got Game? Go to www.thegame.aftermathmusic.com/ to catch up the latest music news. Experience just a glimpse of his talent by this easy download in no time with this electronic press release. Hear his wonderful wordplay, and Dr. Dre's beautiful beats featuring 50 cent!

Chanel AKA girl_wonder089 WESTERN REGION, BWS, STREET TEAM MEMBER

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re: The Game of G Unit is the Most Anticipated Hip Hop artist to come out!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 03:13:42 PM »
after reading the first sentence, i gave up and decided that that is just the stupidest thing i've ever read

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 03:22:28 PM »
after reading the first sentence, i gave up and decided that that is just the stupidest thing i've ever read

lol.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2004, 03:50:42 PM »
^so true... you gotta be really retarded to say something like that

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2004, 03:54:18 PM »
I'd have to somewhat agree.  Game is hella anticipated.  I mean, cuz got 2-3 singles out already, and his album doesnt drop until fuckin january.  West side story's on the top 10 all throughout the west radio. I think it quite obvious he's the most anticpated out west.  Not quite sure bout the other regions, i dont make it down south till jan, so ill know den fa sho.  He got dre on almost all the tracks.  He got quik co-signin, and gave the album a stamp of approval.  Now quik's a musical genious, so if he says its stupid retarded, then the mufucka stupid retarded.  Game definlty has word play.  When I heard em say somethin bout puttin a 9 on dominations back like lisa leslie, i didnt catch it at first till i seen someone wearin her jersey.  Ive been in the bay for a minute, and i cant tell you how any times a nigga has pulled up in his ride bumpin west side story.  He got 50 on his back.  He on commercials with kanye.  Shitted on YUK IMO-Undeniably, so shit the fuc up whoever wanna say somethin about it.  Yeah, i cant wait till his shit drops.
IE

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 03:57:14 PM »
These spammers for The Game are going crazy, I've seen them on a few boards, they're in full force.

Spamming = *locked*
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 05:19:02 PM »
People are already stating that the Game is the best artist to be expected in the fourth quarter. Radio Promoters reveal, "When BWS sent this Game snippet, We sent it to the radio DJs and they all came back with a favorable response. 100% total support regardless of coast."

1) Lol @ using a direct quote from a generalized population (Radio Promoters). 

2) If you're gonna be on the street team, you should probably know what you're talking about.   1st quarter of '05 is when the album is dropping.

3) But seriously though... this is my most anticipated album for the next couple of months.  You at least got that right.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 06:24:59 PM »
im not gonna lie, i can't wait to hear this album
if dre and quik say its tite then i gotta hear it

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2004, 07:27:10 PM »
 :-*

youngmessnucca

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 10:17:56 PM »
people are gonna be disappointed with this lp

The Watcher

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2004, 10:51:21 PM »
"come out" ey? makes sense with that tounge ring
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2004, 11:18:41 PM »
people are gonna be disappointed with this lp

People, prepare for the flop of the century...

Plus, what's with "The Game OF G UNIT". How is anybody gonna resurrect the west dickriding the best sellling crew from the East?

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2004, 01:25:44 AM »

cyrrus1

• Lil Geezy
  • Asphalt Enterainment... Psssh
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2004, 04:23:35 AM »
well i am NOT  anticipating the game.. he is a coo cat ....but he is avarage to me but also i have not heard much of his work as well ... maybe when his cd releases my mind will change but for now he is avarage and i am not anticipating this album
COOLIE HIGH MySpace Page

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL2  DEC 05'

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL3 JAN 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
"UNTITLED" INDIE ALBUM FEB/MAR 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
SEX, DRUGS, RAP & ROLL SPRING/SUMMER 06'

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2004, 07:56:13 AM »
:-*
petey got a BIG death row chain.....wheres the pic from??