Author Topic: Watch Xzibit's new Video  (Read 407 times)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re: Watch Xzibit's new Video
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2004, 11:12:35 AM »
yeah the start does remind me a bit of soopa's old video.. but it also reminds me of x's vid for "what u see is what you get"

Yep, that's what I thought too... X ripped the "Like it or not" video!! Soopa's was way funnier and the song a lot better.

I can't understand what's up with me and Timbaland. He used to be my non-West favourite producer. And now I can't stand any beat he makes. They all seem the same to me.

Anyway, the song is hot by today standards. BY TODAY STANDARDS, I repeat. But I can't see how is "the west gonna resurrect" with music that don't sound like the west.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2004, 11:16:46 AM »
^ how its gonna do it.. is by dividing and conquering..

get ya foot in the door, get the spotlight on you.. then pull it towards what you can...

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2004, 12:43:16 PM »
^ how its gonna do it.. is by dividing and conquering..

get ya foot in the door, get the spotlight on you.. then pull it towards what you can...

I agree... and the "door" needs to be the door to a club dance floor... I think this track has the potential for it.

I like the track and the video is pretty tight.

Speakin' of X and the West resurrecting... I just saw promo for WMD here in Boston!!!  This the FIRST time I see promo for any Westcoast artist other than Snoop (PTCTBDB).  As a matter of fact, Snoops promo for PTCTBDB was late a fuck.  When is WMD coming out?  In any case, X is the only Westcoast artist with promo out here.  Not even Snoop has promo up for R&G yet.  We'll see how soon that pops up.