Author Topic: Game explains beef with Yukmouth and Memphis Bleek  (Read 498 times)

Wellz

• Lil Geezy
Game explains beef with Yukmouth and Memphis Bleek
« on: October 19, 2004, 09:25:32 AM »
The Streets Is Talking: News & Notes From The Underground

With a team captain like the ever-outspoken 50 Cent, being referred to as the most controversial member in the G-Unit is no easy task, but Game is staking his claim with almost every freestyle. The 24-year-old doesn't even have his album out yet and already he's earned his battle stripes. Now that his beef with Joe Budden has been squashed, Game explains the barbs he's been throwing at his latest foes, the Luniz's Yukmouth and Roc-A-Fella's Memphis Bleek.

"I really don't want to talk about [Yukmouth], but I will," he said. "I'm gonna help him sell about three more albums. He just took shots at G for no reason. He didn't have a just cause, and anytime you do that, I'mma do one freestyle to let you know I'm listening, and then after that we can take it wherever you want to take it. In this instance, Yukmouth, he wanted to take it to the streets. So he called somebody who knew somebody who knew me, [and said] he wanted to squash [the beef] and I told him the only way we could squash this is if he gets on a record and apologizes. He did. He did that, and I jumped on and I said what I had to say, and that's done. I ain't playin' out here, it's real.

"[The beef with Memphis Bleek has] since been deadened too," Game added. "Ta Ta from Roc-A-Fella, I sat down with him in Miami, and he told me that Bleek wasn't on that type of stuff, and that Bleek really never beefs with nobody. I thought about it and couldn't understand why it was airing him out, so I just did the Bleek thing and the whole Joe Buddens, little Bang'em Smurf thing going, Yukmouth thing going ... So I just added Bleek in there 'cause that stemmed from my old beef that I had with the 'Get Low' dude 'cause I was out in San Francisco, they had 'Get Low,' Bleek had 'Get Low,' some constant underground beef, so I just brought it back up and addressed it, 'cause I was beefing with other cats. That's when I made the 200 bars. I set the standards real high on that one. Ten minutes! Rock with me."

mtv.com

SGV

Re: Game explains beef with Yukmouth and Memphis Bleek
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 11:35:44 AM »
Looks like people like hearing one side of the story.  ::)

Game is feelin' himself a little too much.

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 11:54:38 AM »
So he called somebody who knew somebody who knew me, [and said] he wanted to squash [the beef] and I told him the only way we could squash this is if he gets on a record and apologizes

Whuuut lol

~ Westcoast News Network ~

eS El Duque

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2004, 12:51:58 PM »
Looks like people like hearing one side of the story.  ::)

what you talkin about? there was an interview with Yukmouth talkin about the beef and it was posted on here like 1-2 days ago.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2004, 01:06:14 PM »
game is one arrogant motherfucker! ::) - i guess thats why i never liked him... and NEVER will ::)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2004, 01:10:54 PM »
So there's no beef now between them...maybe they'll do an album togheda.Shit..it all ends with some appologiez?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2004, 02:41:33 PM »
"i dissed them because my boss at the time told me to"
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2004, 03:13:23 PM »
^^this thread is about Game, not Yuk

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2004, 04:50:59 PM »
Didn't something happen after Yuk apologized?

dray

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 05:06:39 PM »
i read on game's site that yuk dissed him again recently. i just feel like this shit should just stay on wax but niggas always wanna take it to the streets.