Author Topic: Slim Thug  (Read 123 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Slim Thug
« on: October 28, 2004, 11:05:24 AM »
Who's heard the ALready Platinum Advance? I think it's fuckin fire!!! and that's jsut the advance..i think his album will be one of the tightest to come out of the south this year  8)

Like a boss!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re: Slim Thug
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 03:15:22 PM »

yea..u aint lyin

and his partner in rhyme jus drop an album esg- all american gangsta ..like a week ago and that hoe is fire.. dont sleep on the mayor (slim thug) and the govenor(esg) of texas 4reall

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 09:27:55 PM »

yea..u aint lyin

and his partner in rhyme jus drop an album esg- all american gangsta ..like a week ago and that hoe is fire.. dont sleep on the mayor (slim thug) and the govenor(esg) of texas 4reall

real talk!

esg is tight!  8)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

C-Swift

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 08:09:01 AM »
I'm feelin because he ain't an "of the moment" rapper, dude's been holdin TX down for some time, anybody know how long?

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2004, 02:57:23 PM »

he started with the swishahouse like 97-98..98 i think..yea 98.. a dude name lil mario brought slim to either og ron-c or michael watts...slim no matter how much slim denies it..but lil mario brought him to the house.. lil yo been sayin the same sad song since slim started fuckin wit esg and started boss hogg outlaws..

he been holdin the northside down 4 a good 5-6yrs..him and lil flip came in the game at the sametime..

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 03:48:31 PM »
Slim thug is garbage
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

SGV

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 03:57:57 PM »

he started with the swishahouse like 97-98..98 i think..yea 98.. a dude name lil mario brought slim to either og ron-c or michael watts...slim no matter how much slim denies it..but lil mario brought him to the house.. lil yo been sayin the same sad song since slim started fuckin wit esg and started boss hogg outlaws..

he been holdin the northside down 4 a good 5-6yrs..him and lil flip came in the game at the sametime..

One of the first times I heard Slim Thug was on that "Big Pimpin'" flow with Lil' Mario. That's what got me into Swisha House.

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 05:20:02 PM »
Slim Thugs been around for a while but i was always a bigger fan of Lil Mario and HAWK n them

but to tell u the truth Northside aint got shit on the Southside rappers in houston....