Author Topic: Ho Wears "Cocaine" tshirt to court  (Read 478 times)

mrtonguetwista

Ho Wears "Cocaine" tshirt to court
« on: October 21, 2004, 02:48:28 PM »
HONG KONG (AP) - It was not the best legal defense strategy: A Hong Kong man appeared in court on drug charges wearing a T-shirt that said ``cocaine'' and drew a stern rebuke from the magistrate, a newspaper reported Thursday.

Ho Heng-chau pleaded guilty to possession of three ecstasy pills, but while his lawyer was arguing for a lenient sentence on Wednesday the magistrate noticed the T-shirt, according to the Apple Daily newspaper.

``Do you know you're appearing in court?'' Magistrate Ernest Lin was quoted as saying. ``What are you doing wearing a 'cocaine' T-shirt? You might as well carry a sign that says 'I'm a drug head.'''

Ho, 20, did not respond, Apple Daily said.

The magistrate fined Ho $510, then chided the young man again over the shirt.

``Next time a police officer sees you wearing a shirt like this he'll confront you,'' Lin was quoted as saying. ``Would you wear a shirt that says 'marijuana?'''

Judiciary spokeswoman Jaime Or told The Associated Press she had no information on Ho's case.

Don Seer

Re: Ho Wears "Cocaine" tshirt to court
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 02:52:49 PM »
what a bad ass  8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 02:59:52 PM »
so he wore it to court.. wat a dummy

bez

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 04:03:31 PM »
I aint even being funny but why the fuck should you get dressed up for court.  Like the clothes you wear are gunna have any influence on your crime and punishment.  Fuck it I say.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 07:46:08 PM »
Reminds me of Ice Cube's line about the "I'm dope" T-shirt.. lol

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2004, 08:26:11 PM »
I aint even being funny but why the fuck should you get dressed up for court.  Like the clothes you wear are gunna have any influence on your crime and punishment.  Fuck it I say.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2004, 07:23:17 AM »
Cause people will judge you on your appearance. I really noticed this after I went shopping and got all those new clothes, people were looking at me like I was a low life or something, even though the clothes I was wearing were pretty expensive. I didn't get any looks like that before when I was wearing my old clothes. That really pissed me off at first but fuck em if they're gonna judge you by what you wear.

and to the topic, that guy sounds like a dumbass, why would you go to court dressed in a shirt that says Cocain on it? You know it's gonna bring you trouble you don't really need
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2004, 09:21:04 AM »
now that's gangsta :D

bez

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2004, 01:37:21 PM »
Cause people will judge you on your appearance. I really noticed this after I went shopping and got all those new clothes, people were looking at me like I was a low life or something, even though the clothes I was wearing were pretty expensive. I didn't get any looks like that before when I was wearing my old clothes. That really pissed me off at first but fuck em if they're gonna judge you by what you wear.

and to the topic, that guy sounds like a dumbass, why would you go to court dressed in a shirt that says Cocain on it? You know it's gonna bring you trouble you don't really need
Yer but my point is, your in court because you've already commited the crime.  If you wanted fashion advice you would go somewhere for that.  Not everybody has the money to splash out on a smart suit just for a court appearance.  You will get looked at like "What a dumbass" but who cares, your there for the crime you have commit, what you do/don't wear should have nothing to do with the court process/verdict.

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2004, 05:50:50 PM »
LMAO...classic shit, but I guess this muthafucka doesnt giev a uthafuck. I have a cool shirt like that 2, it says NO PRISON FOR POT...love it

Acgrundy

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2004, 06:51:27 PM »
Is it really appropriate that you call this woman a ho?  ::)

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 06:16:48 AM »

wtf!!  ??? Its a guy foo...what u smokin crack on the side now??

Acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 03:20:32 PM »

wtf!! ??? Its a joke foo...what u got no sense of humor now??

RAP QUAKE

• Lil Geezy
  • Gangsta
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2004, 04:58:41 AM »

wtf!! ??? Its a joke foo...what u got no sense of humor now??

quite the opposite...the joke had the element of surprise, but it was too corny to be funny I think...

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2004, 05:56:13 PM »

Well look at what his shirt did. It does matter.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE