Author Topic: Is there anoy doubt that "The Game" is going to drop a classic album?  (Read 553 times)

kalliweed

Re: Is there anoy doubt that "The Game" is going to drop a classic album?
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2004, 01:03:59 PM »
I love "how we do"(fresh 83) but game sound too much like a eastcoast rapper :-\  keep it westcoast

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2004, 02:00:08 PM »
fresh 83 is tight as fuck!!  Everybody I know luv that shit too.Beat is sick.  50 and game killed it.  The album is classic potential.  Allot of people will say get rich or die trying and 2001 were classis albums.   I aint suprised some of yall dont like it cuz ive read some of yalls favorite songs on other posts and thier wack as fuck.  So this makes since.
IE

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2004, 03:07:38 PM »
In case you haven't noticed yet, Game sucks ass. For christ's sake just look at his name. A classic my ass, aren't classics supposed to be original and a fresh breath of air? He's one of the most generic pieces of shit rapper, just look at his album title "Nigga With An Attitude" that pretty much shows where he got his whole generic style from. Most people act like he's the best thing to come out since sliced bread. Well, if that's true, we had some pretty shitty times since sliced bread was invented.

So yeah, thats my opinion on.. "The Game".. so yeah, hate me if you want or diss me, but its just my opinion and if you hate someone cause of they're opinion, your kinda gay..

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2004, 03:20:39 PM »
its gonna be good.  especially if Dre really has 9 beats on there.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 04:00:32 PM »
Yea it will probably be good, but not a CLASSIC. like other people said you canT say "classic" for like every album, it takes time and influence like smartass said...but even with time I really dont think the game album will be classic at all :P
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 11:34:43 AM by .:LiquidSwords:. »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2004, 11:42:05 PM »
Yall are killing me with this "Classic" shit. "Me against the World" is classic. "Enter the 36 Chambers" is classic. "Straight outta Compton" is classic. The songs I've heard are ok, but not earth shattering.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2004, 01:14:48 AM »
I love "how we do"(fresh 83) but game sound too much like a eastcoast rapper :-\  keep it westcoast
how does the game sound eastcoast?  every song hes repping westside and sayin shit liie fuck a mayback, im in the impala, gold 100 spokes, chronic, compton ect...

Game is reppin the west to the fullest, more than anyone else right now anyways.

Hes too dope on the mic not to get recognition from eastcoast DJ's like Kay Slay, Whoo Kid ect.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2004, 07:12:35 AM »
I have every doubt. None of the three tracks so far have been near classic status, and as a rapper he hasn't said anything that has made me go  :o, plus Dre's beats are sounding tired nowadays.