Author Topic: 2pac's new album..  (Read 213 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
2pac's new album..
« on: October 31, 2004, 06:27:29 PM »
 i think i'ts pretty lame that fans are protesting Afeni making this cd all commercial and shit.. I mean, yeah, i'd rather hear some classic 2pac shit, but hte fact of the matter is, Pac is dead, and everyone knows that the new shit isn't made with his approval. AND we've already heard SO MUCH tight 2pac material, and i wouldnt mind hearing how it would sound all commerical with Kanye beats and Timbaland beats... As long as Eminem doesn't produce more than 2-3 songs, cuz the stuff he did on the 2pac Soundtrack was lame as fucc, except for "runnin"
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

mauzip

Re: 2pac's new album..
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 10:36:04 PM »
^^he's producing 12 songs ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 10:53:03 PM »

wrong, the album is only 12 songs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 10:56:57 PM »
hitemup.com says he produced 12 songs

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2004, 10:58:17 PM »

wrong, the album is only 12 songs

We previously reported about Tupac's upcoming LP entitled Loyal To The Game. We spoke to Amaru Entertainment, who confirmed what we reported and also gave us additional information on the LP.

The LP contains between 11 and 12 previously unreleased songs produced by Eminem as well as three or four remixes by Raphael Saadiq, Red Spyda and Scott Storch.

The songs produced by Eminem features guest appearances from 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Young Buck. Obie Trice makes an appearance on "Hennessy" while Sleepy Brown is featured on Red Spyda's remix of the song. The Eminem-produced "Ghetto Gospel" is also said to feature a very special guest appearance (Eminem perhaps?).

Afeni Shakur serves as executive producer and Eminem as co-executive producer of the LP, which is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on December 6th and in the United States on December 7th 2004. Stay tuned for the release dates for the rest of the world.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2004, 11:48:31 PM »
wtf. the one I read said it was 12 tracks, like 8-9 produced by Eminem, 1 by Kanye blah blah blah. oh well - it'll suck either way
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 03:22:26 AM »
yeah, they modified their article ;)