Author Topic: Now I Know Head Trauma  (Read 208 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Now I Know Head Trauma
« on: November 07, 2004, 05:05:39 PM »
I.E. muthaphukkaz, Elite muthaphukkaz... What's it to be Elite, it's to be able to break any muthaphukka you got beef with.

Now I Know how to throw blow for blow, to the nose is where that white powder goes/
Powdered nose like a 2 dollar whore, dissed him before but the Sccit calls for more/
I have no Sccit, I improv my rhymes, put em in line, behind these bars you will find/
The truth as I unLock Time, Lee will put the streets in my rhymes, it's ghetto booth war time/
Biggie spoke on beef and I turned a deaf ear, But this is the year I have to put challengers in fear/
Battle on record so cats disrepect it, then I slap back, clap back, banged a girl with Baby Phat/
Don't look back, try to copy cat the fact I send kids to Mike Jack, touch kids with my dirty mack/
Not that but the Mack that sprays, 10 ways to make Sccit cry and pray, bring the end of days/
Sccit gots head Trauma is what I say, I don't play with the diss I lay, I end all Traumatic ways/
It's on this time I'm tired of leaving you out, I Used to Love H.E.R. but this is a different rout/
Throw you in the white house, hypocracy about Democracy runs in what comes out your mouth/
Religious but wouldn't help the needy, stay at home supportng the greedy, so my diss is speedy/
Mr. I wouldn't talk about politics, now can't get off Bushes dick, man on man makes me sick/
Cheney votes against MLK Day and you support him anyways, racist runs in your vains/
You've changed yourself more than once, get the class dunce, support NRA and don't hunt/
Of course Bush supporter is a cunt, I give Head Trauma, I'm the Greatest don't front/

Fuck these cowards. with No Vaseline

I never have dinner with the President, I never have dinner with the President/
I never have dinner with the President, And you man coming to the IE better be hesitant/
Now I think you a trick, throw southern gentleman in a ditch, conservative bitch/
A switch that’s forever tragic, you bitch outta habit, Trauma turned faggot/
With Republicans asses loose, fuckin' Dicks and Bushes like you ain’t got shit to lose/
If others were as smart as me, G Dub would be hangin' from a tree/
With no vaseline, just a match and a little bit of gasoline/
Light 'em up, burn 'em up, flame on... till the Republican party is gone/
Send them on a permanent vacation, with Trauma on the Masta’s plantation/
You voted ‘cause Christianity is all his about, dumb bitch what you thinkin' bout/
We gotta get rid of that Devil real simple, put a bullet in his temple/
Switch up so much we can never be cool, oh and white Jew I didn’t forget about you/
‘Cause you think you can battle me, remember what Xzibit said, Bitch Please/
You get done with No Vaseline too, tryin' to diss me, but I'd rather diss you/
Now I Know, punk, always into somethin', gettin' fucked at night/
By Mista Shitpacker, bend over you fucken Jewish cracka, no vaseline...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Now I Know Head Trauma
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 02:04:04 PM »
"You suck man. I'm not gunna waste time ripping you again...You had your chance with 'Sccit Killa 3'...I obviously proved that the 'Sccit Killa' era is over...Try again."
-The greatest keystyler on WCC

bez

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 03:12:53 PM »
It was an aight diss, nuttin special.

More like a poem than a rhyme tho really, bars really dragged and shit.

LOL at NIKs reply.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 06:05:23 AM »
trauma got disses the hardest on this peice i got no beef with him but liked how u was dissing him still

oh yeah my booth is ghetto i know but it gets the job done

yeah we keeping real hood in da IE, Inland Empire fa yall who slow

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 07:28:01 AM »
I can't rap, so you win. 

*Jamal*

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2004, 10:01:29 AM »
I can't rap, so you win. 

LOL. Just go to TOT, point out all the dumb shit he says, and call it even.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2004, 05:36:35 PM »
I can't rap, so you win. 

LOL. Just go to TOT, point out all the dumb shit he says, and call it even.

No,it's not even, he won. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2004, 05:55:41 PM »
trauma got disses the hardest on this peice i got no beef with him but liked how u was dissing him still

oh yeah my booth is ghetto i know but it gets the job done

yeah we keeping real hood in da IE, Inland Empire fa yall who slow

Honestly, I love your booth. To me, that booth keeps it real. I guess since I want to record in there, I am starting to try different lines about recording in TimeLock's booth that you can hear the streets on record. Literally, that booth puts the streets in the track. After my cousin saw it, he had all kinds of ideas on have a real gutter ass track that was straight streets that could only be done in your booth. Both of us are just, damn, we can fuck with that.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2004, 07:21:37 PM »
Hip-hop may be dead, but there are still regular dudes out there coming with some real creative disses and bringing raw lyrics to the table.  This is an example of that.  The art will never die, but the industry isn't breathin no more.

I loved the Ice Cube and Biggie references, it made me a get a little nostalgic.  Hip-Hop has died so I love to relive the past.  Did hip-hop die the day Biggie got blasted? 

Anyway, that was an ill verse, hip-hop was created through battle lyrics, from playin the dozens in highschool hallways in the innercity, all the way to battle rappin, and breakin in the park. 

Still, let's keep it real.  Hip-hop has gotten to arrogant.  In reality, like Mos Def said in one Rhyme, "Real Beef ain't what Nas said to Jay-Z/ Real Beef is your girl telling you she's pregnant but you ain't the daddy."

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)