Author Topic: artists/groups with no replay value  (Read 298 times)

Don Breezio

artists/groups with no replay value
« on: November 07, 2004, 02:58:41 PM »
artists with no replay value whatsoever

switchfoot
story of the year
terror squad (sorry but i just dont ever listen to their stuff after the first listen)
DMX (lately very true)
R. Kelly....though i havent heard his new album for the mostpart he has very few songs in the last 2 years i enjoyed...this "stepping" thing is just getting lame

davida.b.

Re: lame artists with 1-2 good songs
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2004, 03:01:31 PM »
Chingy (only Holidae Inn was good)

Turk (It's been a while since I heard any songs by him, but I don't really want to hear anything else)

pappy

Re: artists/groups with no replay value
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2004, 03:03:55 PM »
98% of the entire music industry now, this year i got one album with replay value an that was masta ace

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2004, 03:04:20 PM »
too many to name...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2004, 04:24:02 PM »
lots

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2004, 07:01:28 PM »
98% of the entire music industry now, this year i got one album with replay value an that was masta ace

right on

davida.b.

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2004, 07:15:40 PM »
And in terms of Rock music:

Yellowcard- one of the pussiest bands of all time

Maroon 5- See above

R&B:

Isyss- Thank God everyone has forgotten about them

Houston- Nuff said

Edit: and most Country artists
« Last Edit: November 07, 2004, 07:29:08 PM by davida.b. »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2004, 07:19:41 PM »
Yeah, I used to really like R. Kelly but he fell off

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »
^Slick Pants also fall off quick

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2004, 07:54:49 PM »

Very true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jome

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2004, 08:11:33 PM »
A thread called "Artists WITH replay value" would be better..

It's amazing how fast you get tired of Eminem albums though, but there's a good reason..
When you have 6-10 singles on 1 album, and the radio/p/clubs/shops play them 24H continuously, you'll soon be tired to death of them.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2004, 12:58:47 AM »

young buck- that super grover lookin muhfucka..need to sit his wubba wubba wubba lookin ass down away from the mic..i see why juvie left his monkey ass stranded...

b.g- he was like 1 of my favorite southern rappers in my top 5..now this nigga here...smh nigga need to get over baby..4real.. it was a reason he was bird feedin ya dumb ass ..u was on that shit..why would he support ya habit? he still is good..but lately all this baby dissin shit he is doin..nigga need to quit.. dont make sense ..if he walkin around with the label tattoo'd on his back

t.i.- his 2 albums together has been played 2 times by me.. i always find myself puttin in eastpoints greatest hit by cool breeze 4 some reason

ying yang twins- i still havent finished listenin 2 both of their albums..kuz its annoyin\

memphis bleek- dude is weak..jesus in the flesh couldnt save this nigga's album

twista- from speednot,to his solos to them legit ballin albums..they are only good on the 1st listen imo after that :-\

r.kelly- he will never make another album like 12play..nigga urks me now..fuck him, dougie fresh..saved that best of both worlds album with his wack ass beat boxin.. where is sisqo?

foxy brown-all of her albums r borin..i rather listen to amil

C-Swift

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2004, 06:18:05 AM »
Trillville
Lil Scrappy
Chingy
Dem Franchise Boyz
Young Buck

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2004, 10:03:42 AM »
well it ain't difficult to list wack artists but artists that you find good or at least ok at first and then get tired of very quickly...

G-Unit
DMX
Snoop lately
C-Bo is coo, but i kinda got bored of listening to him
Mac Mall
D-12
Sheek Louch

i think mostly it's just MC's that aren't unique and lack charisma, so they're just fish in the sea and you don't feel like listenin to em. that ain't 98% of the music industry but it's too many

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2004, 03:12:05 PM »
And in terms of Rock music:

Yellowcard- one of the pussiest bands of all time

Maroon 5- See above

i dont agree with either of these...actually i do agree with yellowcard to some point...as far as albums go....i would love to see them live again though...they put on a great stage show (they have an electric violinist which is really different to see).

i love maroon 5...very different from most of what is put out today...i thought their style pretty much died with jamiroqui...thicke tried to bring it back but it didnt work...maroon 5 has put out some great songs though....they just remade "Pure Imagination" from willy wonka and the chocolate factory....its such a good song