Author Topic: LOST  (Read 218 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
LOST
« on: November 10, 2004, 08:55:27 PM »
Anybody been watchin' this show?  I thought it was gonna be stupid, but I gave it a shot and I make sure to see it every week now.

mrtonguetwista

Re: LOST
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 09:14:41 PM »
The island show?  Looked real cheesy from previews

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 09:17:31 PM »
The island show?  Looked real cheesy from previews

Yeah, that's the one...I thought it looked cheesy too, but this cracka at work had taped the 1st three episodes and told me I'd like 'em and show watch 'em.  I've been hooked ever since.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 09:18:38 PM »
lmao@this cracka at work...don't we all have those..hahah

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2004, 10:12:02 AM »

i look at it when i can... i tripped out when that asian dude beat the shit out of that black dude who played jesus on livin single(queen latifah's ol school show)...im like wtf ....i was laughin..he hulled that nigga over a watch...it took that asian girl to see her husband kick some ass to start speakin english..the whole time she was a damn mute....xiu pan or whatever his name is.. whoop the shit out of jesus man 4real..

that arab lookin dude looks jus like jim jones...

isnt that lil black boy the same fella that played on hangin with mr. cooper..he looks jus like ol dude

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2004, 01:05:47 PM »
yesterday i decided to watch it. People have been telling me that its a really good show.

i was kinda lost (no pun intended) because i didnt know what was going on, but i thought it was kinda cool.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2004, 03:46:44 PM »
yesterday i decided to watch it. People have been telling me that its a really good show.

i was kinda lost (no pun intended) because i didnt know what was going on, but i thought it was kinda cool.

Yeah, you kinda gotta see it from the beginning for the complete story to make sense.