Author Topic: Here They Come MJ, get ready. (Another Michael Jackson accuser surfaces).  (Read 258 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
This one's worse than all the others. I really don't believe this guy, but he's come out after 20 years. He says seeing MJ on Court TV last year triggered his repressed memories. What I don't get is why the '94 case didn't trigger those same memories.

Jackson Faces New Accuser

New Orleans resident brings sexual assault charge

New Orleans resident Joseph Thomas Bartucci Jr. is suing Michael Jackson for sexual assault and battery based on an alleged May 1984 incident when Bartucci was eighteen. The complaint was filed in U.S. District Court in New Orleans.

Bartucci, 39, claims that the memory of the abuse remained repressed until he saw an episode of Court TV last November in which the charges of child molestation the pop star currently faces were discussed. Jackson's lawyer Thomas Mesereau declared in a statement, "These issues will be fully litigated in a court of law."

According to the complaint, posted in its entirety on the Smoking Gun Web site, claims that on May 19th, 1984, when he was visiting the World's Fair in New Orleans, a man approached him and asked if he wanted to meet a celebrity. Bartucci alleges that he was led to a white limousine, where he was introduced to Jackson. He claims that he was then held captive as the limo was driven to California and back for nine days, during which time Bartucci says Jackson plied him with "mood altering substances," cut him with a razor blade and forcefully performed oral sex on him.

Bartucci claims the alleged incident has left him disabled, suffering from "permanent, severe and continuing injuries," including "eyesight impairment," "suicidal tendencies," "severe mental anguish," "loss of capacity for enjoyment of life," "marital difficulties," "eating disorders" and "debilitating terror." For this alleged trauma, Bartucci -- who liquidated both his insurance and tutoring companies last year due to his disability -- is asking for compensatory and punitive damages.

Jackson was indicted last April by a grand jury in Santa Barbara, California, on charges of child molestation. That case is set to go to trial on January 31st. Bartucci's lawyer, Stephen Murray -- who has emphasized that at the time his client looked much younger than his years, weighing only ninety-two pounds -- also stated that Bartucci has been interviewed extensively by the FBI and New Orleans and California authorities.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/_/id/6597671/michaeljackson?pageid=rs.Home&pageregion=single1

Don Seer

Re: Here They Come MJ, get ready. (Another Michael Jackson accuser surfaces).
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 11:36:15 AM »
*cough* bullshit *cough*

sounds more like a desperate person trying to cash in..

counter suit time MJ... wipe this fool out

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 11:52:25 AM »
*cough* bullshit *cough*

sounds more like a desperate person trying to cash in..

counter suit time MJ... wipe this fool out

That's what I figured. However if it is true then Mike's even more fucked up than I thought. Razor blades and suckiing dick don't go together.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 11:55:56 AM »
its kinda weird huh.. got him high.. cut him up and sucked his dick? i mean WTF..

well someones sick thats for sure... this guys mental record isnt a good indication of sanity on his part!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2004, 12:00:34 PM »

He claims that he was then held captive as the limo was driven to California and back for nine days,

no one noticed he was missing for that long, def lie.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 12:11:32 PM »

i always wondered why.. webster (emmanuel lewis), the lil screamin white boy from home alone whats his name.. and the dude who played carlton on fresh prince.., have never accused mike of stealin their booty's.. and they were.. like his kids be4 he had kids.. and the few kids who was there be4 all these broke ass niggas started suin..i mean back in the 80's u wouldnt see mike without his glove on his hand and him holdin webster

all 3 of these fuckers was healthy and not 1 of em have claimed they got rubbed wrong or dicked by mike.. i dont believe mike would pass up some healthy ass for some sick ass..that there i dont believe..hell i put money he aint evenn smash his kids moms.. bet its plenty of off the record comment he has made..

interviewer : so mj off the record.. did u have sex wit debbie?

mj: hell fuck nall son..i done smashed brooke shields, diana ross,elizabeth taylor, hell i even laid pipe to elvis daughter..but this big bitch nall kid..fuck nall kid..

all of these alligations r come up moves imo.. kuz if macauly(sp),emmanuel, and alfonso ..aint never said shit these other niggas r lyin.. half of these niggas are on their deathbeds who are claimin he dicked em.. what they gone do with the money when they dead?

mike should go 2piece that nigga joseph up 4real..hell 84.. that nigga was in the same bed webster n alfonso was in..all 3 of them niggas need to go whoop that niggas ass 4 lyin  

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2004, 01:41:10 PM »
^LOL

IMO this is all a bunch BUUULLLSHHIIIIIT!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 10:22:34 PM »

i always wondered why.. webster (emmanuel lewis), the lil screamin white boy from home alone whats his name.. and the dude who played carlton on fresh prince.., have never accused mike of stealin their booty's.. and they were.. like his kids be4 he had kids.. and the few kids who was there be4 all these broke ass niggas started suin..i mean back in the 80's u wouldnt see mike without his glove on his hand and him holdin webster

all 3 of these fuckers was healthy and not 1 of em have claimed they got rubbed wrong or dicked by mike.. i dont believe mike would pass up some healthy ass for some sick ass..that there i dont believe..hell i put money he aint evenn smash his kids moms.. bet its plenty of off the record comment he has made..

mj: hell fuck nall son..i done smashed brooke shields, diana ross,elizabeth taylor, hell i even laid pipe to elvis daughter..but this big bitch nall kid..fuck nall kid..

all of these alligations r come up moves imo.. kuz if macauly(sp),emmanuel, and alfonso ..aint never said shit these other niggas r lyin.. half of these niggas are on their deathbeds who are claimin he dicked em.. what they gone do with the money when they dead?

mike should go 2piece that nigga joseph up 4real..hell 84.. that nigga was in the same bed webster n alfonso was in..all 3 of them niggas need to go whoop that niggas ass 4 lyin 

Geah
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 11:11:16 PM »

pretty much says it all right here.. i doubt MJ would touch up all these other kids, yet leave mcauly(sp?) & webster etc alone.. none of these kids ever said anything about him, but all these other retarded kids sayin he did? no way
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden