Author Topic: Street Life DVD  (Read 135 times)

SGV

Street Life DVD
« on: November 11, 2004, 04:24:12 PM »
What up fam. I got a nice update on a new DVD that's gonna be blazing hot. It's being done by Josh Hill. He's an L.A. native and has REALLY brought the heat on this DVD. You'll catch Dilated Peoples, Alchemist, Mobb Deep, Kanye West, Gang Starr, Planet Asia, Prodigal Sunn, RZA, Raekwon, 2 Mex, Awol One, Aceyalone, LMNO, Visionaries, Mr Brady, Defari, BeatNuts, Beat Junkies, and MANY more throughout the DVD. There's exclusive interviews with: Guru of Ganstarr, Evidence of Dilated Peoples, Prodigal Sunn, Planet Asia, Aceyalone, 2Mex and Awol One, as well. They're covering different live shows, they're up in the studio with different artists, the list goes on!!!!

You'll also be able to see a number of video's like: Dilated Peoples "This Way" feat. Kanye West, Gangstarr "Same Team," Visionaries "Love," Awol One "Make," F.I.L.T.H.E.E. Immigrants "Find Us" and RZA's "Grits."

It's release is Jan. 15th of 2005. We'll keep you updated OFTEN on this DVD, as it's turning out to be pretty massive. If you love Hip Hop, this is definite must have for your collection.

Here are some stills. There's many more, but this is just a teaser:

Defari/Rakka
Dilated Peoples Performance
DJ Babu, Evidence, Rakka
Planet Asia at Project Blowed. Special appearance by Non-Stop!
Planet Asia infront of Cam.
Street Life Banner

If you dug those stills, make sure you keep an eye and ear out for this DVD.

Artists and labels: If you're interested in DVD, contact this E-Mail: streetlifedvd1@comcast.net

www.dubcnn.com

Drop some feed back people, negative or positive.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Street Life DVD
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 03:57:21 AM »
that shit looks like some heat. im looking forward to it. do u know if its  mostly concert footage? if thats the case, then i won't bother check for it.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2004, 04:08:08 AM »
that shit looks like some heat. im looking forward to it. do u know if its  mostly concert footage? if thats the case, then i won't bother check for it.

from what he told me, its alot of different shit, u have interviews, concert footage, them chillin and clowning, all kinds of different shit. but sgv will prolly be able to give u more details.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2004, 04:11:46 AM »
so sgv has it already?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2004, 05:08:32 AM »
so sgv has it already?

nah but the dude who's shooting it is his boy he prolly knows more bout it than me

SGV

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2004, 06:26:05 AM »
They're doing studio sessions with Dilated Peoples and others. They're live on stage with the artists. They're doing interviews. A gang of shit. I don't think there's a DVD out, that's like it.