Author Topic: Snoop Dogg's R&G Is Already 2x Platinum!  (Read 1113 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg's R&G Is Already 2x Platinum!
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2004, 12:02:30 PM »
This will be the fastest selling rap album ever then. The current record holder is Snoops "Doggystyle".

Jome

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2004, 12:04:57 PM »
This will be the fastest selling rap album ever then. The current record holder is Snoops "Doggystyle".

Read this:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=62337.0

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2004, 03:08:53 PM »
This will be the fastest selling rap album ever then.

no

The current record holder is Snoops "Doggystyle".

no
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2004, 03:43:58 PM »
That's wack,  2xplatinum already...foe this shit?
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2004, 03:52:25 PM »
That's wack,  2xplatinum already...foe this shit?

Try reading the posts in the thread instead of just the title. 
The album isn't even gold yet.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

israelihiphop

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2004, 04:01:03 PM »
i have a friend who works with Billboard magazine and he told me that Snoop actually shipped 1.2 milllion, not 2 million...so when his album is first eligible for certification 30 days from its release date he will be certified platinum not 2x platinum...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2004, 05:04:49 PM »
i have a friend who works with Billboard magazine and he told me that Snoop actually shipped 1.2 milllion, not 2 million...so when his album is first eligible for certification 30 days from its release date he will be certified platinum not 2x platinum...

not if he sells 800,000 units in 30 days

israelihiphop

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2004, 06:54:01 PM »

certifications are based on units shipped to stores, not actually albums sold...so regardless of how many albums Snoop sells in the next month he still will get the platinum plaque...

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2004, 11:40:03 PM »
I actually kinda like the album... its kinda soulful and funky... its no Doggystyle, but its got a few tight tracks on it too.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2004, 03:06:55 PM »

certifications are based on units shipped to stores, not actually albums sold...so regardless of how many albums Snoop sells in the next month he still will get the platinum plaque...

wow..didn't even know that :o
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2004, 06:02:39 PM »
So the album ISN'T 2X platinium i woz kinda gettin convinced to buy it rather jus spend it on sum other shit and still bump doggytyle
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program