Author Topic: gay rappers(raps next trend)  (Read 424 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: gay rappers(raps next trend)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2004, 03:11:04 PM »
......hey 'seer....so much for laying off the controversial threads!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

davida.b.

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2004, 10:27:41 PM »
Could you guys respect a gay rapper?

For instance, what if eminem came out. Would you still like his music.

I dont respect him now, so no my opinion would not change.

Whats wrong with a gay rapper, why would it really amke a difference, if that rapper only made tracks talkin about gettin it in the ass and suckin dicvk then It would be different, but as long as they can respect everyone elses opinion on music and not bombard us with explicit gay detail, which I think rap should tone down the straight stuff to be respectful to the gays.

I dunno if the music is good I'll enjoy it, boittom line.

Exactly what I Was thinking

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2004, 05:42:29 PM »
heres the way i see it happening:

scenario 1: gay rap comes out and we have an amazing amount of songs about gay sex....taking it in the butt and what not....kinda sick....i personally would not respect something like that....

scenario 2: gay rap comes out and is not used as a gimmick but is just a gay dude making hip hop....

personally i feel like if we can have rappers like ludacris and trina and lil kim and what not talking about dicks in throats and asses and licking clits and whatever then we cant really say much if a gay dude makes a song about sucking dick....i dont want to hear the gay or straight versions....personally i feel like that crap is one of the main problems with hip hop right now. its too graphic sexually. at first it was kinda cool with songs like "doin it" and "how do you want it"...even before those there were a few...it was cool for a few years....but it just keeps getting more vulgar and disgusting. and its getting old....i would like to see that i can imagine it fading out soon...but i cant...and i know tons of people will defend lyrics like that and say things like "its just music"....your right it is....so is country but i dont wanna listen to that

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2004, 02:37:04 AM »
heres the way i see it happening:

scenario 1: gay rap comes out and we have an amazing amount of songs about gay sex....taking it in the butt and what not....kinda sick....i personally would not respect something like that....

scenario 2: gay rap comes out and is not used as a gimmick but is just a gay dude making hip hop....

personally i feel like if we can have rappers like ludacris and trina and lil kim and what not talking about dicks in throats and asses and licking clits and whatever then we cant really say much if a gay dude makes a song about sucking dick....i dont want to hear the gay or straight versions....personally i feel like that crap is one of the main problems with hip hop right now. its too graphic sexually. at first it was kinda cool with songs like "doin it" and "how do you want it"...even before those there were a few...it was cool for a few years....but it just keeps getting more vulgar and disgusting. and its getting old....i would like to see that i can imagine it fading out soon...but i cant...and i know tons of people will defend lyrics like that and say things like "its just music"....your right it is....so is country but i dont wanna listen to that

Agree. I'm tired of all that disgusting explicit talk. When rappers ain't got nothing to say end up making songs about pussies and bitches sucking dick.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2004, 05:34:38 AM »

co-sign. It really seems like noone is capable of doing "Doin It" and stuff like that anymore and i don't wanna hear the explicit details of how rappers ejaculate in some bitches mouth...gets on my nerves 95% of the time

Elevz

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2004, 09:30:09 AM »
Tbh, if gay rappers would start talking about taking it in the ass and shit like that, I wouldn't mind.

Simply because... let the dude say whatever he wants, but if he starts talking about taking the dick he won't be having any success in the music business anyway. They'll never get respect from the underground, and they'll never break through. That means I won't have to listen to that bullshit, and I simply won't mind.

And no, gay rap doesn't hold the future, lol  8)