Author Topic: Suge's at it again... Violence Erupts At Vibe Awards  (Read 2432 times)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Re: Suge's at it again... Violence Erupts At Vibe Awards
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2004, 03:49:42 PM »
STATEMENT 1: RUMORS ABOUT GAME NOT TRUE
Despite all the rumors The Game was not attacked @ the Vibe awards and if he was Santa Monica police would have had to leave and call the national guard, because The Blackwallstreet would have beat the shit outta every nigga in our way til we had full control of the situation. So to sum it up Game nor no member of BWS had any altercation @ the Vibe awards last nite in Santa Monica.

"I'm not sure BWS and The Game was our only concern we protect our own and u can quote me on this that if any1 eva think of attempting to harm Game or any member of TheBlackwallstreet it will b like goin over to iraq their we b no talking just str8 gun play. (G-Ride / TheBlackWallStreet).

Be on da look out for a statement from Aftermath, too.

www.aftermathmusic.com

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2004, 03:52:01 PM »
i thought game might have been the guy at the back in all black that gets involved near the end...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2004, 03:53:47 PM »
the altercation between GaMe and Chingy's people wasn't at the awards, it was the night before at some club.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2004, 03:57:34 PM »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

DAYUM

« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2004, 04:00:34 PM »
from what i heard Dre got straight bitched...

and suge prolly told that dude to do that and he would let him in his gang lol

and i wish snoop would squabed on video just to see if he gots hands or not...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2004, 04:52:16 PM »
word is Young Buck is on the wanted list by LAPD, apparently he's their #1 suspect for the stabbing.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2004, 04:56:56 PM »
the altercation between GaMe and Chingy's people wasn't at the awards, it was the night before at some club.

Yeah thats a tight pic....they had an altercation at Chingys album release party? cause Game was there, Im wondering for what reason

« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 05:23:09 PM by Keep thinkin I'm candy till ya fuckin skull get popped »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2004, 05:06:39 PM »
Whats UPN??? Im from montreal and I wants to see the show, it seems like it was a good show besides the bullshit...

MarshColin

« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2004, 05:38:47 PM »
STATEMENT 1: RUMORS ABOUT GAME NOT TRUE
Despite all the rumors The Game was not attacked @ the Vibe awards and if he was Santa Monica police would have had to leave and call the national guard, because The Blackwallstreet would have beat the shit outta every nigga in our way til we had full control of the situation. So to sum it up Game nor no member of BWS had any altercation @ the Vibe awards last nite in Santa Monica.

"I'm not sure BWS and The Game was our only concern we protect our own and u can quote me on this that if any1 eva think of attempting to harm Game or any member of TheBlackwallstreet it will b like goin over to iraq their we b no talking just str8 gun play. (G-Ride / TheBlackWallStreet).

Be on da look out for a statement from Aftermath, too.

www.aftermathmusic.com

These Blackwallstreet dudes act like they are the fucking Ghetto Navy Seals.  Get Real.

And to the dude that was clearing that stuff up with me, I hear what you're saying man, my bad for misinterpreting it.

Doggystylin

« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2004, 05:46:27 PM »
LMAO this is hilarious, i definitley see 50 and banks and i think i see dre, but i dont see anyone else
« Last Edit: November 16, 2004, 05:49:43 PM by Doggystylin »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2004, 05:53:03 PM »
seer, def. wasn't Bang em Smurf that was there because he was sent to prison not to long ago

lol at some of the shit suge said.....funny since none of the media (besides allhiphop.com) is saying Suge got onstage to say "fuck the G-Unit"

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2004, 06:06:08 PM »

The Watcher

« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2004, 06:12:48 PM »
man, i think you gotta be crazy to run up on Dre, the dude is BIG. @least 50 & Banks proved they aint scared, that dude who run up on Dre is probably thinkin it was a bad idea now
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2004, 06:19:39 PM »
Watching the Vibe awards -- they did a pretty good tribute to Dre, he looked pissed though.  He gave props to Kurupt?  Wasn't sure what was up with that.  Game and Dre gave a pretty good performance.

Oh yeah, and so apparently Young Buck was the dude that stabbed the guy that attacked Dr. Dre.  Hilarious!

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2004, 06:51:54 PM »
MARSHCOLIN.........I'm calling you out.....YOU ARE A BITCH...  Why don't you take your BITCH ASS on over to the death row board or something.  Where you from PUNK?? There always has to be a PUNK/BITCH on any topic and you are it. It's one thing to have an opinion but anyone who doubt's Dre, G-Unit, Aftermath and whether or not they are Real.....Check the tape.  Years ago, Pac, Suge and Deathrow stomped someone (may he rest in peace) and I guess they were Gangsta.  Dre, Aftermath do the same thing and actually had a reason and all some BITCH (THAT'S YOU MARSH), does is have the stupid ass reply about how we are riding someone's jock......BITCH. I"ll bet there are a lot of so-called gangsta rap crews who talk a lot of shit but  would not have done what  G-Unit and Aftermath did. Why don't you find them and hang out with them MARSH.