Author Topic: Suge's at it again... Violence Erupts At Vibe Awards  (Read 2429 times)

The Watcher

Re: Suge's at it again... Violence Erupts At Vibe Awards
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2004, 09:40:18 PM »
can anyone post the links to the videos you're watching?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2004, 09:42:58 PM »
I'm wrong, I watched a different version and it's clearer, that's not Dre it's definately someone else

I was about to post... i thought you were off on this one... but do see the mistake... dude does kinda look like Dre and he's wearing all black.

anyone have the actual video file from the MTV website?  Please hit me up with it on IM.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2004, 09:44:25 PM »
i just saw on headline news that the guy who attacked dre is an aide to suge knight

hahah really?

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2004, 09:46:19 PM »
i just saw on headline news that the guy who attacked dre is an aide to suge knight

i wouldn't doubt it man  :grumpy:

Trauma-san

« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2004, 09:49:55 PM »
If so, there's gonna be major repurcussions.  Someone's gonna end up dead over a punch to the head... One of the Game's peeps or one of G-Units affiliates will finally do what people have wanted to do for years, Kill Suge Knight.  Mark my words, if it comes down to it's one of Suge's affiliates, Suge's fucked, this shit's been going on for years, but it was never physical with Dre.  If Suge's behind this, just how pissed do you think Dre, Snoop, Daz, Nate, everybody that was around back then is right now?  This is serious shit.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #141 on: November 16, 2004, 10:02:52 PM »
If so, there's gonna be major repurcussions.  Someone's gonna end up dead over a punch to the head... One of the Game's peeps or one of G-Units affiliates will finally do what people have wanted to do for years, Kill Suge Knight.  Mark my words, if it comes down to it's one of Suge's affiliates, Suge's fucked, this shit's been going on for years, but it was never physical with Dre.  If Suge's behind this, just how pissed do you think Dre, Snoop, Daz, Nate, everybody that was around back then is right now?  This is serious shit.

I feel ya man... retaliation, getback, revenge.

Trauma-san

« Reply #142 on: November 16, 2004, 10:07:46 PM »
I'm not saying Dre's gonna put out a hit or anything, lol, but somebody's gonna do something as a favor, just watch.  Might be really soon, too.  Next couple weeks might get WILD

Trauma-san

« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2004, 10:24:05 PM »
LOL, I'm still watching this.  If you look real close when they zoom in on the guy @ the stage, being held by that big ass bodyguard, just as they're about to zoom out, you see 50 Cent hit him in the head, right in front of the two cops, LOL.  50's wearing a black hat, and a grey & white jacket.  You can also (I BELIEVE) see Young Buck stab the guy.  When they first pan over to the stage area, at about 4 seconds, Young buck (who's dressed exactly like 50, grey and white jacket, black hat) punches the guy in the jaw... then steps back about 2 feet, and looks around, grabs something out of his right pocket, steps back forward, kicks the guy and hits him with his hand... when they zoom in on the guy, he's holding his arm, looking scared as shit.  So I think that's Young Buck stepping back, pulling a knife out, and stabbing him.  After that happens, watch, he just turns around and walks away to the right... I think that's when he stabbed him, then just took off.  Shit, that's hardcore, man. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2004, 10:29:26 PM »
I jus watched extra and they said tmrw there gonna have an interview wit Suge Knight, its gonna b on wednesday nov 17

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #145 on: November 16, 2004, 10:32:52 PM »
^ Thanks for the heads up.

Doggystylin

« Reply #146 on: November 16, 2004, 10:34:57 PM »
thats not hardcore, thats fucking stupid of him to do that at an awards ceremony that is being taped for television. and trauma you always make these wild ass assumptions, we'll see about this one, lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #147 on: November 16, 2004, 10:38:32 PM »
thats not hardcore, thats fucking stupid of him to do that at an awards ceremony that is being taped for television. and trauma you always make these wild ass assumptions, we'll see about this one, lol

What's with you, man?  If you have a problem with me, which you obviously do, email me.   I remember back when you used to worship the ground I walked on, now that I've stopped signing online, you act like I'm the devil or something.  I hope I'm not the only one who notices this, it keeps happening over and over and over and over again.  Children (like Doggy here) think I'm just the greatest thing that ever walked the face of the earth... when they find out I'm not perfect, they hate me for not living up to the image they had of me in their mind.  Look @ the number of people this has happened to.  Tom.  Infinte.  Doggy.  Incognito.  M Dogg.  Doggy.  Don't yall think it's funny that the only people that hate me, are the ones that used to love me? 

Acgrundy

« Reply #148 on: November 16, 2004, 10:52:07 PM »
^^^^ why don't you give yourself a hug and a pat on the back big fella

I saw the shit on the news, and I saw the vibe show,  they shoulda left the brawl in the video, it was the only good part I saw.

LMAO @ someone retaliating and killing suge.  yep.  sure.  sorry bro, but there has been huge allegations of suge being involved in both pac and biggie's murders.  If suge hasn't already gotten killed just due to those allegations, ain't no way he's gonna get killed cause he had someone punch dre.

Doggystylin

« Reply #149 on: November 16, 2004, 11:10:00 PM »

What's with you, man?  If you have a problem with me, which you obviously do, email me.   I remember back when you used to worship the ground I walked on, now that I've stopped signing online, you act like I'm the devil or something.  I hope I'm not the only one who notices this, it keeps happening over and over and over and over again.  Children (like Doggy here) think I'm just the greatest thing that ever walked the face of the earth... when they find out I'm not perfect, they hate me for not living up to the image they had of me in their mind.  Look @ the number of people this has happened to.  Tom.  Infinte.  Doggy.  Incognito.  M Dogg.  Doggy.  Don't yall think it's funny that the only people that hate me, are the ones that used to love me? 

lol what the hell? i didnt even say shit to you, i didnt even curse at you, throw any insults or make fun of you, all i said was that you always make wild assumptions like this and you lose it. chill man