Author Topic: Loyal To The Game In Stores 12.14.04 + Tracklisting  (Read 570 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: Loyal To The Game In Stores 12.14.04 + Tracklisting
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2004, 08:28:03 PM »
They just keep getting worse and worse with every release. Biggie has a better legacy now.

That is a joke. Compared to Pac, Biggie doesnt even have a legacy.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2004, 07:22:31 AM »
man... so much hate in here and teh hsit aint out yet
if it sounded bad i would understand
but yall aint heared shit yet
it might end up nice

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2004, 12:13:37 PM »
I havn't heard it yet...but ima peep it when it drops.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2004, 12:42:27 PM »
it might end up nice

so fuckin what if it sounds nice, thats not the point.  most of yall are too young to understand this.  hell I bet anyone who is actually looking foward to this was NOT a pac fan when he was alive.  Pac was a rapper that actually put his heart and soul into his music and he had meaning behind his songs.  Unlike most rappers who just do some bling bling bullshit and try and get on mtv.

the point is, this is not the way his music was intened to be.  What if somebody just went and discovered all this Picasso artwork for the first time, found it hidden somewhere.  and then that person just decided " you know what, I don't like certain things about these paintings, so I'm gonna pay some artists to touch it up and add a little bit of 2004 to this artwork.  How do you think Picasso fans would react to this?

what if hidden elvis tapes were found and the person decided to put all these mtv rockers in it the make it modernized and appeal to a bigger audience?

or hey, wouldn't it be cool if someone took a bunch of bob marly music and had lil jon remix all the songs and add people like bone crusher and Sean Paul?  I bet hella Marley fans would be stoked.

Get real fuckers.  anyone who wants this is obviously not a 2Pac fan, probably just some gay 50 cent groupie, or got into rap from eminem.  how fuckin sad. 

Get some fuckin culture in yourself before your so quik to speak and make a dumb ass judgement.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2004, 01:11:17 PM »
this is bullshit...fuck 2pacs mom..i'd be happy to hear if she kicked the buckett...really this is ruining 2pacs legacy

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2004, 01:13:59 PM »
They just keep getting worse and worse with every release. Biggie has a better legacy now.

scream it like u mean it.... people can say what they want about bad boy or whatever..but them niggas eatin hella good without biggie albums every 2 yrs and thats 4sho..

is treach on this album or did they use a naughty by nature sample?? kuz that nigga goverment name is on this that'll be messed up if they deleted his vocals 4 obie or g-unit..smh

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2004, 01:52:37 PM »
it might end up nice

so fuckin what if it sounds nice, thats not the point.  most of yall are too young to understand this.  hell I bet anyone who is actually looking foward to this was NOT a pac fan when he was alive.  Pac was a rapper that actually put his heart and soul into his music and he had meaning behind his songs.  Unlike most rappers who just do some bling bling bullshit and try and get on mtv.

the point is, this is not the way his music was intened to be.  What if somebody just went and discovered all this Picasso artwork for the first time, found it hidden somewhere.  and then that person just decided " you know what, I don't like certain things about these paintings, so I'm gonna pay some artists to touch it up and add a little bit of 2004 to this artwork.  How do you think Picasso fans would react to this?

what if hidden elvis tapes were found and the person decided to put all these mtv rockers in it the make it modernized and appeal to a bigger audience?

or hey, wouldn't it be cool if someone took a bunch of bob marly music and had lil jon remix all the songs and add people like bone crusher and Sean Paul?  I bet hella Marley fans would be stoked.

Get real fuckers.  anyone who wants this is obviously not a 2Pac fan, probably just some gay 50 cent groupie, or got into rap from eminem.  how fuckin sad. 

Get some fuckin culture in yourself before your so quik to speak and make a dumb ass judgement.

took the words out of my mouth...the Picasso thing is a good example to explain it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

SGV

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2004, 02:49:27 PM »
Biggie dropped one album before he died and was considered one of the GOAT's. No Legacy? LMAO! Drop the dick.

LOL @ Eminem being all over this like he was Johnny J. Straight up whoring this dead mans catalogue.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2004, 03:38:50 PM »
Biggie dropped one album before he died and was considered one of the GOAT's. No Legacy? LMAO! Drop the dick.

LOL @ Eminem being all over this like he was Johnny J. Straight up whoring this dead mans catalogue.

Which is exactly why Biggie is one of the top 3 most overrated rappers ever (the other two being Eminem and Jay Z). He made one album before he died. You cant be a legend with just one album, no matter how good it is. And furthermore, Ready To Die still cant touch Me Against The World or Makaveli.

Pac > Biggie

always has been like that, always will be like that shit aint gonna change.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2004, 03:45:54 PM »
u jus gotta love this album with the lyrics hey i like em he's ok but i love pac man his LYRICS r wat inspire me so wat if em did them all jus listen to the lyrics.
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Jome

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2004, 09:49:17 PM »
I don't get how it's possible to diss this, after hearing the fucking horrible abysmal piece of garbage that is Nu-Mixx Klazzics.
Tha Row hitters, Darren Vegas, and some other unknown musicians (if you can even call them that) did the beats on that, seems like some people would rather see Nu-Mixx Klazzics 2 instead of Eminem & 50 Cent.. lmao.  :D ;D

Acgrundy

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2004, 10:02:30 PM »
I'd rather see the original form of the songs or nothing.  just like I'd rather hear no 213 album, then the one without warren producing.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2004, 12:29:46 AM »
i wont buy it, i will not even download it. afeni is dissin her own son wit this disc.

TeddyGramz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2004, 07:02:34 AM »
yo everybody stop bitchin about Pac's music.  tha nigga wanted 2 let everybody hear his music and get his music across, not b locked up 4ever and not herd.  how tha fuck u gunna say his mom iz dissin him, thats her son and she kan do wat tha fuck she want 2 wit his music (*ever herd Dear Mama*).  stop actin like ya'll knew Pac and gittin all hype like he eas ya'll best friend.  personally i kant wait 4 dis 2 drop bcuz its gunna b better than n - e shit since "Still I Rise", production wise.  u kant deny all tha albums after that lacked production ya'll even sed it ya'll selves.  i hate wen muh'fuckaz act like dey rappers bosses or close friends, sayin wat they need 2 do.  shut tha fuck up and buy tha album or d/l it like 50% of people do, if u dont appreciate tha gift that Afeni is givin out thas kool dont buy it.  but otha then that stop bitchin!

Jome

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2004, 09:45:29 PM »
OMG, Jadakiss killed Pac on "Niggas", he better go back to the lab and rewrite..  :o
jp, Jada got the advantage of writing to the beat.. but this just goes to show how good Jada is..