Author Topic: Warrant Issued For Young Buck In Vibe Awards Stabbing  (Read 1523 times)

acbaylove

Re: Warrant Issued For Young Buck In Vibe Awards Stabbing
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2004, 06:19:55 PM »
anybody who feels like young buck is a bitch for doing that, or that hes a criminal and should be locked up for that, should stop listening to rap, specially GANGSTA RAP IMMEDIATELY.

because you're fucking contradicting youself.

i feel like buck showed he's down for his crew, it might not have been the smartest move to do that shit in front of cameras, but i can't blame him.

So we have 1 guy, who punched Dre in the face, and on the other side we have how many guys? 10? 20? Surrounding him and beating the fuck out of him? And you think it was "gangsta" to take a knife and almost kill him? No man. It wasnt. It was already a 20 vs 1 situation. Use your hands if you wanna do him a lesson. But if you use a knife, you are just being a pussy. Expecially in a 20 vs 1 situation. Expecially if there was no reason to do it, since the guy was already being kicked in the ass.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2004, 07:06:08 PM »
i guess your view of pussy is diff then mine, id not call him a pussy id call him an idiot.

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2004, 08:04:39 PM »
TV is reporting that Buck is almost set to turn himself in....

Forget the stabbing, forget the fight... if he goes to a Prison out here in Cali he's really going to have "prove" his Gangsta...

The story continues..

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2004, 08:24:23 PM »
heh, yeah he really needs to turn himself in. this hiding from police isnt going to help him in the long run. should be common sense.

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2004, 08:31:47 PM »
I'd bet Suge has more friends in the Pen than Buck does, that might be a bad situation for him. 

Acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2004, 08:43:49 PM »
anybody who feels like young buck is a bitch for doing that, or that hes a criminal and should be locked up for that, should stop listening to rap, specially GANGSTA RAP IMMEDIATELY.

because you're fucking contradicting youself.

i feel like buck showed he's down for his crew, it might not have been the smartest move to do that shit in front of cameras, but i can't blame him.

So we have 1 guy, who punched Dre in the face, and on the other side we have how many guys? 10? 20? Surrounding him and beating the fuck out of him? And you think it was "gangsta" to take a knife and almost kill him? No man. It wasnt. It was already a 20 vs 1 situation. Use your hands if you wanna do him a lesson. But if you use a knife, you are just being a pussy. Expecially in a 20 vs 1 situation. Expecially if there was no reason to do it, since the guy was already being kicked in the ass.

fuck that.  thats bullshit.  that dumb muther fucker brought it on himself.  he deserved every last fuckin wound inflicted on himself.  how fuckin dumb can you be?  punching dr. dre at an awards show?  what the fuck do you think he expected?  For a couple of security guards to come up restrain the guy and just say break it up and go back to the show like nothing happened?

for one, that is highly highly disrespectful what the guy did, especially at an awards show.  I'm sure the guy got paid somehow someway for what he was supposed to do.  so he took a gamble and got fucked.  shit, if I were with my friends and somebody came up and sucker punched my friend I would jump in and kick ass too, no matter if it were 20 on 1, 50 on 1, 100 on 1, or 2 on 2.  I wouldn't neccessarily stab someone, but shit in the heat of the moment, how do any of you guys really know what was goin thru his head.

acbaylove

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2004, 02:11:56 AM »
I wouldn't neccessarily stab someone, but shit in the heat of the moment, how do any of you guys really know what was goin thru his head.

You said it. And that's why he's an idiot. Cause nobody but him used a knife.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2004, 12:15:50 PM »
I'm not gonna debate what is and isnt gangsta. To each his own. But when the G Unit realized that Dre was in trouble, they all rose up and had his back. I dont care if it was 20 on 1, or 50 on 1, JJ's punk ass shouldnt have snuffed Dre like that and then run off like a bitch. G Unit coulda sat back and let the cops and security handle everything, but they didn't. They took it upon themselves to get involved. I'm not the biggest fan of their music, but I respect them for sticking up for Dre.
As for Young Buck, he's a real street cat who got caught up in the moment. Probably had a flash back to a brawl he was invovled in back in the day in Cashville. Hahahha.........Also, Yayo betta hope his PO didn't watch that tape man, or he's  going back jail.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2004, 03:28:44 PM »
^ YUP.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2004, 11:41:42 AM »
It was stupid of dude to come at dre like that. And I respect the G unit for standing up, but buck no knife dawg handle things with your fist.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2004, 11:43:11 AM »
they caught this fool..

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2004, 11:49:31 AM »
he turned himself in yesterday, and he wa released $500,000 bail.

DATTAZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2004, 02:27:42 PM »
One word meal ticket if not for Dre most of those cats and yes G-Unit too would be nobodies,so think about it like this someone who put kick you down with money and fame gets attack you would fight too because if anything happens to Dre some careers would end.Young Buck is just showing his loyalty and I'm pretty sure Dre will show his by getting him a good lawyer.

Jome

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2004, 09:24:47 PM »
Cause nobody but him used a knife.

And the attacker..

.Young Buck is just showing his loyalty and I'm pretty sure Dre will show his by getting him a good lawyer.

Buck already got Donald Trump's lawyer.. lol