Author Topic: I love HipHop Fans "Logic" haaaa  (Read 138 times)

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
I love HipHop Fans "Logic" haaaa
« on: November 17, 2004, 11:02:59 AM »
So if any "thug" rapper is wearing a vest, and have bodygaurds, theyre pussies, cuz they arent out there thuggin it up and robbin people.  Then when Young Buck, or Tray Dee get charged for some real shit, theyre immature old men, and they shouldnt be doing shit like that...

lol. 

Don Seer

Re: I love HipHop Fans "Logic" haaaa
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 11:04:59 AM »
even worse.. you gotta throw in the mix if they're a fan of that artist or not..

and that everyone who doesnt agree with you is either a "groupie" or a "hater" depending upon their stance..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2004, 08:12:20 PM »
Shit i would have bodyguards too because if u are that rich and famous EVERYBODY IS AFTER YOU.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2004, 08:29:29 PM »
That's because most people here never grew up streets. They see rappers in this weird light, like they have to be hard, they have to be streets, they have to be real, but at the sametime, hold them to societies norms. You can't have your people both ways. Either you want them hardcore gangstas, or you want them to follow society. But you can't have them both. If you listen to "gangsta" rap, and was mad at Snoop in the early 90's for getting murder case... that's dump on the fans part too. If you are pissed Young Buck stabbed somebody, then you are into the wrong music.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2004, 12:24:33 PM »
That's because most people here never grew up streets. They see rappers in this weird light, like they have to be hard, they have to be streets, they have to be real, but at the sametime, hold them to societies norms. You can't have your people both ways. Either you want them hardcore gangstas, or you want them to follow society. But you can't have them both. If you listen to "gangsta" rap, and was mad at Snoop in the early 90's for getting murder case... that's dump on the fans part too. If you are pissed Young Buck stabbed somebody, then you are into the wrong music.

well said

a shitload of retards critisize both real gangstas and studio gs.
make your mind up foos, accept one of these kinds or stop listening to gangsta rap. there is no 3rd choice