Author Topic: propz to Dubcnn for having Daz's Back  (Read 466 times)

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re: propz to Dubcnn for having Daz's Back
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2004, 11:52:33 PM »
website or no website, that makes no diffrence.  kurupt has a website and ya continue to ride his dick so all that what u said about the a having a website is a bullshit excuse.  besides, if you're a rapper you should have the money to buy a domain and get a nigga to build u a site.

you said, "if we get news on him will report it"  ...sure buddy. Daz just droped his single and i didnt see shit on your site but then again, you guys always  make time to report news on a bunch of no name acts that nobody gives a fuck just so u could fill up your page.

Your the biggest idiot on here...Daz didnt 'drop' his single, he gave it to Dubcnn to drop. We didnt get any calls or emails saying, post it up, so why should we? Thats something exclusive he gave to Dubcnn to drop. Oh and type in DAZ in the search bar on our site....and then tell me how stupid you feel, just like Dubcnn we aint biased to anyone. we aint out to shit on anyone.. lol @ you saying websites ride for rappers. You dont know shit but speak on it anyway half the time. Oh and about the website thing, its not all rappers agenda to type up disses back and forth on a computer, and some arent really into the internet or know much about it....we just happened to be in contact with Jayo at the time Daz dropped that diss to Riflemen etc. No one said, hey Jayo let me put a camera to you and why dont you talk shit about Daz.

i didn't even read what you said cuz i dont wanna hear from you.

*Waits for styles to respond*

There's lots of stuff that artists put out that other websites don't report on as well.. I mean if I put out a new Kurupt single and dubcnn doesn't report on it, does that mean that they are not supporting him? We all do what we can for who we can the best we can...

At one point folks thought we were "too" pro-Daz because we were all mods at one point on DPG... and most of our news in our beginnings came from his site. We were all there because we've all been fans.... I am not going to let that stop me from getting a story or news just because I am or have been a fan of someone. I have all the Daz albums.. but I am going to let artists "speak their minds" when they want to.  I can support them also without choosing sides. I mean, I went from interviewing Jayo and promoting him one week to kicking it with Mitchy Slick and promoting him a few weeks after that... Jayo is cool and his manager is my business partner but I am not going to stop anybody from speaking on him if they wish to as well...  

I know that hard-core Daz fans felt the sting hard when Jayo threw out his disses.... I can't help that and I am not going to try either.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2004, 12:36:14 AM »
It is what it is. I just see to much favortism to kurupt, jayo, YA etc...  Your board is wack also. you have the biggest Deathrow groupies of all time. I swear every nigga is on kurupts dick there. You can't even make a Daz thread without hear "Daz is dead"  ::)  shit is pathetic just like that camel face mexican nando.

Styles

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2004, 01:10:36 AM »
I don't agree with that.. we have some very big Daz supporters on our forum... some of them support him more than folks here do.. like Bigsmoothdawg who used to supermod at DPG and others who are likeminded...

We have Deathrow supporters... We have all kinds of supporters... We have our haters as well..

But you are entitled to your opinion... I can't please everybody.. I have several thousand that like the place...

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2004, 01:18:53 AM »

HATE HATE HATE.

Acgrundy

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2004, 02:52:13 AM »
We interview artists that have shitted on Daz, and we are to blame? If we get news on him we will report on it...

But if you really want to think about it, Daz has had his own website to vent and piss on others for sometime now....whereas someone like Jayo hasn't. So all we did was give these artists a place to vent as well... People on our site are free to love whoever they wish to love... Nobody is trying to stop Daz from being successful.. If he ever wants to shoot the breeze and get his side of things out with us, I would do it in a minute..

website or no website, that makes no diffrence. kurupt has a website and ya continue to ride his dick so all that what u said about the a having a website is a bullshit excuse. besides, if you're a rapper you should have the money to buy a domain and get a nigga to build u a site.

you said, "if we get news on him will report it" ...sure buddy. Daz just droped his single and i didnt see shit on your site but then again, you guys always make time to report news on a bunch of no name acts that nobody gives a fuck just so u could fill up your page.

yeah, many of those "no name acts that nobody gives a fuck about" make a lot better music than daz has in the last 5 years. pull your head outta your ass, and try listening to some rappers that weren't on deathrow, or haven't recorded with dr. dre or snoop dogg.

shut the fuck up white boy. you act like their promoting underground acts like hieroglyphics, cali agents, aceyalone, defari etc... which is not the case.

tell me what has M Dash, Tha Jacka, Pook D (all these are real rappers from their site) what have they ever accomplished in hiphop? absolutly nuthin.

Your alwayz angry about how everyone here only listens to certain artist.. so what. Get some pussy and maybe then you'll stop being angry fag.

smoke cock faggot.  shut the fuck up and get your fuckin lips off eminems dick.  You made a fuckin dumbass thread, reflecting off your dumb ass self.  deal with it faggot.  You're fuckin dumb, thats how your gonna spend the rest of your fuckin pathetic life.  You have to try and cause drama between websites, cuz your own fuckin life is too goddamn pathetic, that the only excitement you get is from net drama.  Eat a dick up and hick up ya fuckin bitch ass faggot.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2004, 02:54:19 AM »

for gods sake.. why dont you listen?

nando already said it straight.. and i fuckin told u this last time this happened

DAZ CAME DIRECT TO US..

so u can't knock em for not putting that shit up.. it was exclusive..

and we aint "RIDING" for no one.. if Jayo or Kurupt came to us with a track like that .. we'd put it up too!

get off that internet gang bang mentality kid

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2004, 08:24:18 AM »
Why do yall even take the time to reply to this faggot ass hater  ???
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2004, 08:37:30 AM »
Yea for sure, props to Dubcnn for this, i know theres alot of haters towards daz but he is actually one of my favourite rappers..

~ Westcoast News Network ~

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2004, 01:04:24 AM »
the nas vs. jay-z of the west right now

SGV

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2004, 11:24:58 AM »
LMAO @ Silky Johnson!

A thread like this is the exact reason I try not to report on beef in Hip Hop nowadays. 1, all beefs are lame. 2, too many people wanna pick and choose sides, and that ain't me. Sure, it's all news, but battles in Hip Hop aren't what they used to be.

What happened to the beefs where you could diss each other at the same show and STILL be homies? Fuck this "I'll shoot you nigga if you ever say my name" bullshit.

prince

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2004, 04:09:53 PM »
dope thread!!!

daz is a sick cunt!! 4 real though he 1 of the dopest producers of all time and he created allot of that classic deathrow material. Chronic, all eyez on me, doggystyle, dogg food....etc. Daz is droppin cd all the time and he doin his damn thang.

that new daz track is dope!!!!!

propz to dat nicca daz...... and props to this dope azz thread....lol

obviously daz must feel that dubcnn is a great site to launch his single so props to dubcnn affiliates. Also kurupt is dope!!! Too bad tha dpg broke up....lol

daz dilly though deserves more props so props to the thread starter :) you funny!!!