Author Topic: Lil' Wayne Vs. Snoop Dogg??  (Read 622 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Lil' Wayne Vs. Snoop Dogg??
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2004, 07:21:23 PM »
yeah i would agree right now wayne is definetly more gangsta than snoop.  snoop is plain soft he used to be something special but i can barely even listen to him these days, while on the other hand wayne seems to be getting better

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2004, 08:45:25 PM »
I've been thinkin that from the start....that's a cash money certified line right there. Juss like how muthafucaz in the bay don't feel Snoop takin the izzle shizzle shit. I understand where he's comin from. Some people just don't get it though. Expression is all some of us have, and to have that stolen isn't gonna make U murder, but it does bother U.

first lil wayne is a bitch for fucking getting pissed at snoop for calling his song "drop it like it's hot"  it's not like snoop is going around saying "i invented this word" and fuck lil wayne for saying he started that shit....drop it like it's hot is in a bajillion blaxploitation movies from the 70's.

second YOU need to quit thinking that the bay area started all that izzle shizzle shit.......that shit has been around forever and a mother fucking day that shit dates back to the late 60's if ANYONE iS GOING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THE IZZLE SHIZZLE SHIT IT"S CHICAGO.....the bay is just as guilty as you say snoop is for jacking slang , in fact even more so, cuz snoop doesn't go around saying he invented it. sso shut up

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 09:02:34 PM »
^ there he go stressin again....

Pimps in Chicago did use it, but at the same time pimps in FILLMOE (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) were using it, so don't try 2 come at me wit "history", back then, there was a small percentage of people in the pimping community that even did that and they didn't even think nothing of it, it was juss pimp slang that wasn't really acknowledged like that. I kno a real pimp by the name of Big Black, my big homie from Frisco, he put me on game about what's real. The 1st time the world heard something like that was on Frankie Smith's 1981 hit "Double Dutch Bus". From then, verybody from Richmond to Oakland to Frisco was using it, it was a bay area thing. U can check Too Short's demo from 83 and see it being used. IT'S A BAY AREA THANG PERIOD.

"Drop it like it's hot", it was prolly made up in New Orleans or people elsewhere prolly used it, but ME AND YOU did not know wassup wit it till Cash Money used it. IT'S A CASH MONEY THANG PERIOD.

But really though, it's not a big issue for Snoop to be using it....but fact is, in the song he could've made a reference to Wayne or Cash Money.

Like I said, expression is all some of us have, something so simple like this could be so important to someone.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 11:08:36 PM »
just like the word "Biatch" aint that from Too Short

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2004, 11:10:53 PM »
Too short made up biatch??

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2004, 11:16:35 PM »
^ OFCOURSE....WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?? IT'S AN OLD EAST OAKLAND THANG.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2004, 11:23:00 PM »
wtf how many popular singles has Lil Wayne come out w/, how many has 50, nas and snoop came out with? Lil wayne is a rookie taking the game too seriously.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2004, 12:15:38 AM »
^ What's 50 and Nas got to do wit anything? How many singles he's had out is irrelevant.

I'ma slap yo ass this sunday cuzzin. ahaaaaa....'balla' my ass.

COMING IN 2008.

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2004, 06:38:11 AM »
on a side note: lil wayne invented the word bling bling

C-Swift

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2004, 06:49:45 AM »

B.G. invented that bling-bling word plus one of his nicknames is "Bling-Bling Slim" along with "B.Gizzle."

Slang was meant to be spread thus the word "catchphrase" and if something doesn't catch on why invent it?

Snoop in his "Doggystyle" years would have lyrically smashed on Wayne but Snoop has to move on from that.

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2004, 06:56:33 AM »

B.G. invented that bling-bling word plus one of his nicknames is "Bling-Bling Slim" along with "B.Gizzle."

But Lil Wayne came up with it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2004, 12:01:49 PM »
^ there he go stressin again....

Pimps in Chicago did use it, but at the same time pimps in FILLMOE (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) were using it, so don't try 2 come at me wit "history", back then, there was a small percentage of people in the pimping community that even did that and they didn't even think nothing of it, it was juss pimp slang that wasn't really acknowledged like that. I kno a real pimp by the name of Big Black, my big homie from Frisco, he put me on game about what's real. The 1st time the world heard something like that was on Frankie Smith's 1981 hit "Double Dutch Bus". From then, verybody from Richmond to Oakland to Frisco was using it, it was a bay area thing. U can check Too Short's demo from 83 and see it being used. IT'S A BAY AREA THANG PERIOD.

"Drop it like it's hot", it was prolly made up in New Orleans or people elsewhere prolly used it, but ME AND YOU did not know wassup wit it till Cash Money used it. IT'S A CASH MONEY THANG PERIOD.

But really though, it's not a big issue for Snoop to be using it....but fact is, in the song he could've made a reference to Wayne or Cash Money.

Like I said, expression is all some of us have, something so simple like this could be so important to someone.

that shit came out in chicago long before the bay got hold of it in the 80's....i'm talking late 60's here buddy. the bay was still on some black power hippy flower power shit when chicago was using it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SGV

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2004, 03:10:44 PM »

But Lil Wayne came up with it.
Yup!

LOL @ Jake all emotional cuz someone dissed his man! LMAO! I'm a Lil Wayne fan, I could careless that he's going at Snoop or that Snoop "stole" his term. Get over it you flaming ass faggot. LOL @ The tears falling down your face as you type "Fuck Lil Wayne!!!!"

« Last Edit: November 23, 2004, 03:12:21 PM by SGV »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2004, 03:25:41 PM »
^^^^^Have u heard Lil' Wayne's new album "The Carter"? He's more gangsta and spits harder then Snoop is on his new pop album R&G.......

True....I'm actually still trying to figure out the "Gangsta" part of Rythm & Gangsta...