Author Topic: www.thugradio.com's comments on 'R & G'  (Read 142 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
www.thugradio.com's comments on 'R & G'
« on: December 05, 2004, 04:14:15 AM »
Commentz - A masterpiece this is not. A great album this is not. A good album this is not. A decent album this is not. This is a pretty shitty pop album. The beats suck, the lyrics are weak. This album is quite possibly Snoop's worst since his early No Limit albums. This is something I'm sure the teeny-boppers who love Justin Timberlake, Nelly and the rest of the crap they play on the radio will love, but fans of Snoop's quality shit should stay away. I have a very strict rule that says I will never pay money for something that features faggot-ass Nelly, so I was going to download this, but someone bought it for me giving me the luxury of not wasting precious download time on this crap. I'm currently trying to sit through it for the second time without puking. That's not an easy task. If you're a hardcore Snoop fan and you have to have this, download it. There are a few decent tracks like: 10 (a "Beautiful" sequel), 14, 17 & 20 (a remake of a Curtis Mayfield song featuring a not quite Curtis-esque falsetto from Snoop's.)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

Re: www.thugradio.com's comments on 'R & G'
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2004, 04:20:27 AM »
lol

and this guy definately knows what he's talking about... his collection is huge!

Bomb-A®

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 08:11:04 AM »
lmao...a lil harsh but a lot of truth too

peace

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2004, 09:14:09 AM »
I second all-a-dat!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2004, 09:29:16 AM »
Commentz - A masterpiece this is not. A great album this is not. A good album this is not. A decent album this is not. This is a pretty shitty pop album. The beats suck, the lyrics are weak. This album is quite possibly Snoop's worst since his early No Limit albums. This is something I'm sure the teeny-boppers who love Justin Timberlake, Nelly and the rest of the crap they play on the radio will love, but fans of Snoop's quality shit should stay away. I have a very strict rule that says I will never pay money for something that features faggot-ass Nelly, so I was going to download this, but someone bought it for me giving me the luxury of not wasting precious download time on this crap. I'm currently trying to sit through it for the second time without puking. That's not an easy task. If you're a hardcore Snoop fan and you have to have this, download it. There are a few decent tracks like: 10 (a "Beautiful" sequel), 14, 17 & 20 (a remake of a Curtis Mayfield song featuring a not quite Curtis-esque falsetto from Snoop's.)

110% on point

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2004, 09:49:58 AM »
soo true