Author Topic: Rate 2pac's albums from best to worst.  (Read 547 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: Rate 2pac's albums from best to worst.
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2004, 05:43:58 PM »
Okay, I'm a hater but have all his albums and I rank him in the top ten of the best MCs ever. 
I never said All Eyez On Me isn't a classic.  In fact, I did label it a classic.

and you really shouldn't be talking about living in a fantasy world, really, look in the mirror.

Hahaha, how am I living in a fantasy world?? Because I think Pac is the G.O.A.T.?? Please.....

and in my time posting here, ive never seen you say any of Pac's albums were classic, or that he is a top 10 mc....all ive seen you do is hate.

Oh, and one other thing about All Eyez....its also the second longest charting rap album ever, at over 450 weeks to date. That album is never gonna stop selling.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 05:45:52 PM by Hellrazor »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2004, 05:53:39 PM »
and in my time posting here, ive never seen you say any of Pac's albums were classic

If you peeped my "An Accurate List Of Classic Albums" thread a while back I put All Eyez On Me on there but it was borderline.

or that he is a top 10 mc....all ive seen you do is hate.

I don't really feel like searching for another quote from me but I have stated 2Pac is number eight on my list.

Hahaha, how am I living in a fantasy world?? Because I think Pac is the G.O.A.T.?? Please.....

No, actually a decent arguement can be made to have him number one.  It's other bullshit you posted, too numerous to list that shows you're living in a fantasy world.

Oh, and one other thing about All Eyez....its also the second longest charting rap album ever, at over 450 weeks to date. That album is never gonna stop selling.

That's great cause we all know that sales equals quality.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2004, 06:03:31 PM »
and in my time posting here, ive never seen you say any of Pac's albums were classic

If you peeped my "An Accurate List Of Classic Albums" thread a while back I put All Eyez On Me on there but it was borderline.

or that he is a top 10 mc....all ive seen you do is hate.

I don't really feel like searching for another quote from me but I have stated 2Pac is number eight on my list.

No, actually a decent arguement can be made to have him number one.  It's other bullshit you posted, too numerous to list that shows you're living in a fantasy world.

That's great cause we all know that sales equals quality.

The bullshit I post is so numerous, yet you couldnt even name one thing..... ::)

LMAO.

And AEOM charting for 450 weeks has nothing to do with its sales, but for the fact it has stayed on the charts that long.....time is the factor I am stressing here, not sales (though the album definatly has that too). Most rap albums, even big ones, just come and go. Not AEOM. That album will stay on the charts so long as it is in print.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2004, 06:44:21 PM »
The bullshit I post is so numerous, yet you couldnt even name one thing..... ::)

LMAO.

Here you go:

All Eyez on Me is one of the most common/popular albums listed, and Me Against The World and 7 Day Theory arent too far behind.

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2004, 06:47:58 PM »

LMAO.

Here you go:

All Eyez on Me is one of the most common/popular albums listed, and Me Against The World and 7 Day Theory arent too far behind.

There is nothing ridiculous about stating a fact, especially a well known fact such as that. All three of those albums are consistantly considered classics. The only unclear debate is which one is the best of the three.

Sorry, you gonna have to try harder.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 06:49:49 PM by Hellrazor »

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2004, 08:47:32 PM »
You said: "When people list the best hip hop albums all the time, All Eyez on Me is one of the most common/popular albums listed, and Me Against The World and 7 Day Theory arent too far behind."

Now it's difficult to prove this right or wrong but this is pretty good proof right here.  About 50 to 70 people are voting for the greatest albums ever.  They are at #21 and no All Eyez On Me, no The Don Kiluminati (The 7 Day Theory) and no Me Against The World.  Infact they still aren't even really close.  So there is a good size sample of people going against that statement.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2004, 09:37:32 PM »
Thats just one list though.....for every list that doesnt have a Pac album or two on it, I can find one that does.

we had a greatest album ever tournament HERE a couple years ago, of which I helped create, and AEOM and Makaveli were among the last 10 albums remaining.....as a matter of fact, AEOM made it to the finals, and lost to Doggystyle in a very close race. According to this board, Doggystyle is the greatest album ever, with AEOM a close second.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 09:41:48 PM by Hellrazor »

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2004, 02:02:37 AM »

1. All Eyez On Me
2. The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
3. Me Against The World
4. Thug Life Volume 1
5. Strictly For My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
6. 2pacalypse Now

from the rest i only liked still i rise and a few tracks off until the end of time. the other discs re just :loopaper:

Bomb-A®

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2004, 07:22:39 AM »
call me crazy but...
1. Still I Rise (also best produced pac album)
2. All Eyez On Me
3. Makaveli
4. Me Against the World
5. Thug Life 1
6. Strictly 4 my Niggaz
7. Until the end of time
8. R U Still Down
9. Better Dayz
havent heard the rest.

peace

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2004, 01:44:43 PM »
Thats just one list though.....for every list that doesnt have a Pac album or two on it, I can find one that does.

we had a greatest album ever tournament HERE a couple years ago, of which I helped create, and AEOM and Makaveli were among the last 10 albums remaining.....as a matter of fact, AEOM made it to the finals, and lost to Doggystyle in a very close race. According to this board, Doggystyle is the greatest album ever, with AEOM a close second.

To be fair this board is VERY biased in general towards the west coast though, I doubt if you asked people on a most east coast, or even a more open minded board, Doggystyle and AEOM would almost certainly not come out as the two best hiphop albums ever.

To be honest man, you don't seem to be able to draw the line between your opinion, and what the general concenseus is. In your opinion Pac has three classics, in my opinion he has none, and someone elses opinion he may have one or two, its all down to the personal opinion of that person. So, to say that it is a fact that Pac has three classics is wrong.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2004, 02:02:30 PM »
^^^whatever man...i aint gonna argue about this anymore, because it will resolve nothing. You most likely will not change your opinion, and I SURE AS HELL aint changing mine.....so lets just agree to disagree.

by technichal definition though, Pac's albums are classic.....just for the fact people are still buying them and playing them YEARS after their release, and the fact they will continue to be done so, so long is they are in circulation. In other words, they've stood the test of time.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 02:12:46 PM by Hellrazor »