Author Topic: Scarface Signs To Death Row!  (Read 729 times)

EAsideST

• Lil Geezy
Re: Scarface Signs To Death Row!
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2004, 04:33:56 PM »
so much for those kurupt and petey pablo albums. Too bad for Scarface though

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2004, 04:35:45 PM »
Sure DR wont be back...

atleast not the SAME death row. Thats why people hate so much and will never be happy. They want 2Pac/DPG/Dre/Snoop/Rage death row, but that time and era has passed. It was perfect timing for all that to go down, and it wont be duplicated. To me it looks like Suge is slowly assembling a pool of artists so Death Row can get the name out there, and drop quality releases after one another.

Kurupt, Eastwood, Danny Boy, Scarface, Petey Pablo, NINA are all possible releases now, who's/what's next?

if you cross scarface, Crooked I or even Tha Realest shit on the entire roster combined, yet they did never drop.

I don't know bout yall but Suge's Tha Row label politics have been so crappy I really don't believe in anything tha row related until a good fucking album is in my hands. And I doubt that will ever happen.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2004, 04:43:02 PM »
Its been discussed before Realest would never make it and Crook doesnt really have the charisma to make it. And at the time they had Crook, all they could follow up with was Kurupt and Eastwood. Good artists to us maybe, but not to the mainstream. Petey Pablo (who I hate) and Scarface are people who have made it, and so releases by them will be eaten up by the public, so throw a Kurupt or a Danny Boy album in there somewhere and things will be looking up. Of course Suge's Row politics have looked dodgy, but as Nino always says, Suge isnt gonna release something if he has nothing good to follow up with, and G Unit/Aftermath etc are hot right now, no point dropping cds when they are in their prime.

Also, Suge has lots of enemies, but im pretty sure he has a lot of favours he can call in... big name guests to appear etc... or people wanting to be apart of the Death Row dynasty (Irv Gotti anyone? lol)...

I think this is the biggest step in the right direction...

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2004, 04:46:27 PM »
I think Petey Pablo is just under management. Thats what I heard from a Death Row recording artist. He will release a CD through Jive and Death Row.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2004, 04:53:14 PM »
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2004, 04:54:36 PM »
I think Petey Pablo is just under management. Thats what I heard from a Death Row recording artist. He will release a CD through Jive and Death Row.

Well he still wears the DR medallion, doesnt he? That's what Suge needs.

dray

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2004, 05:39:36 PM »
i still would like to know it this anouncement is official. if it is then this was a good move by suge knight.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2004, 06:01:48 PM »
so wait.... why did he do taht ?why do people still sign to deathrow? didnt they see what happened to all the artists like realest, crooked i, etc ?

prince

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2004, 07:54:32 PM »

lol i wont believe this until the geto boys album come out and i get 2 read the in-lay... kuz i doubt he wanna go from runnin sumthin to gettin ran...

if he wanted to be in a fucked up situation..he coulda stayed his ass wit lil j..lol

nigga betta leave z-ro's wet alone...

Jrock

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2004, 08:06:51 PM »
I thought I had read something awhile back about Face being in charge of, or atleast a part of, Def Jam south.  Maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was a long term contract.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2004, 08:19:47 PM »
I thought I had read something awhile back about Face being in charge of, or atleast a part of, Def Jam south.  Maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was a long term contract.

thats what I thought too...thats a trip

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2004, 08:21:13 PM »
not gonna happen...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DAYUM

« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2004, 10:01:55 PM »
damn we are never gonna hear another scarface album  :(

naw but i think Scarface can help Death Row get back on his feet he makes tight beats and raps...

plus i dont hate Death Row i just wanna hear sum new fuckin music...

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2004, 11:46:16 PM »
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Kurupt & Petey Pablo, I could live with them never droppig an LP, but I want another Facemob album. Now it will never happen if this is true.

I have my doubts. Face seems too smart for a move like that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE